-/|\Chapter 19/|\-

Lunchtime rolled around and in strolled Hawks with two lunch bags "Hey chicken, here's your lunch!" He announced happily as he placed it down on the desk in front of you.

"Thanks Hawks." You said shyly as you looked up into his gorgeous face. He leaned down on the desk the god sent creation most would call his face coming close to yours. You blushed and swallowed thickly as his golden eyes held your gaze.

"I bought you lunch." He said in a husky low voice with a suggestive smirk pulling at his lips. "So do I get a tip?"

Your face went bright red and you tried to look away but it seemed as though his eyes had turned you to stone. "W-What tip would you like?" you stuttered bashfully.

"A kiss would do nicely ." He said lowly, leaning in that little bit further and glancing down at your lips as he lightly bit his own bottom lip.

"A-A kiss?" You squeaked, steam almost shooting out of your ears from how flustered you were feeling.

Hawks waited a bit but you were frozen in place and he chuckled before pulling back. "You're really cute kid, I like you a lot." He said as he sat down in the chair across from you and grabbed the lunch bag, leaning back and opening it.

You watched his face light up when he looked down and saw chicken wings in the bag.

"You're cute too..." You whispered, your face still bright red.

Hawk's eyes shot up and met yours, "What did you say?" He asked eagerly and waited for your response.

"I-I said that you're-..."

"I'm what, Yin?" He asked with another smirk pulling at his lips, "Come on baby, you can say it."

"Oh god- Hawks, why'd you say that!?" You nearly screamed, covering your face with your hands, "That's so embarrassing!" 

Hawks laughed, "You don't like it when I call you 'baby'?"

"No!- Wait- I mean yes- no! I mean- I like it, but it makes me flustered!" You blurted out loudly as you lowered you hands from your face.

"This is great, Yin!" Hawks said excitedly, "This is the loudest you've ever spoken to me! Tell me again how flustered it makes you baby!"

"Hawks, no!" You wailed with a giggle.

"Yes baby, YES!" He called again as he picked up a piece of chicken and waved it around.

"You're such an idiot Hawks." You laughed, watching his stupidly happy face as he embarrassed you.

His eyes lit up and he stood, putting his piece of chicken down as he ran around the desk, grabbing you in a bear hug and lifting you from your chair.

"You've really made my day, kid." He said happily as he held you in his arms, "You're coming out of your shell more and more, I'm so proud!"

You buried your face into his chest "All thanks to you." You whispered into his shirt. Hawks heard you and smiled but kept quiet about it.

After a while he let you go and went back to his seat, sitting down and grabbing his piece of chicken again.

"U-um... My mom says hi to you..." You said bashfully as you opened your to-go box and picked up a fork, stabbing it into some of your food before popping it in your mouth.

"Ahh, checking in on her son-in-law is she?" Hawks asked casually.

You chocked on your food again for the second time that day, "Hawks!" You screeched after you spat your food into a napkin.

He laughed, "Sorry- I'm sorry, I'll stop." He said, though secretly you didn't want him to stop but for the time being it was probably best if he did, otherwise, you were gonna choke on something and possibly die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of you chatted happily till the end of lunch and then Hawks got up to leave,

"Well, chicken, I'll be back to do our walk." He said over his shoulder as he headed for the office door. "See ya then."

"Bye Hawks, thanks for lunch." You said happily from your desk.

"No problem baby." He said with a wink which made you blush heavily. "Oh and hey, feel free to call me 'daddy'." He added casually with smoldering eyes and a half smirk as he walked out and down the hall.

Your blood pressure spiked and you started seeing stars in the peripheries of your eyes. Oh my god, did he really just say that out loud?! Oh my god! You squealed internally as you clutched your chest.

Taking deep breaths, you tried to get your heart rate under control as you stared at your desk. Suddenly you were painfully aware of the ringing in your ears and it slowly got louder.

"You okay?" A familiar voice asked from the door and your eyes shot up into a pair of golden ones.

Hawks had come back to make sure that you hadn't passed out. Then you passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey..." Your vision slowly came back to you and you realized that you were on the ground, Hawks hovering over you. "Well I... I think I've found your limit..." He said with an apologetic smile, "Are you okay?" 

You simply nodded, unable to speak because your mouth had run drier than the Sahara. 

after a few more minutes of recovery, Hawks helped you sit up and you sat back at your desk.

"Hey, uh... Listen." He said as he crouched down in front of you and raised your chin so that he could look you in the eyes. "If I'm saying too much, just tell me straight. I'm not very good at holding back so sometimes I need someone to tell when I'm crossing the line..."

You nodded weakly, "I-I'm just not used to people saying these types of things to me..." You said as he held your gaze.

"Come on!~ You're really telling me that no one's ever flirted with you before?" He asked gently. You nodded into his hand. Hawks chuckled "Well, kid, don't expect me to stop, cause I'm hella attracted to you. But you've gotta tell me when to stop if you're uncomfortable, okay?" He said with a reassuring smile. You nodded once again.

"Sorry. I do like you saying... 'that stuff' to me, but it just makes me... 'Giddy'." You mumbled with a blush as you looked to the side.

"I'm gonna refrain from saying what I really want to right now 'cause you're still recovering from passing out." Hawks said with a chuckle as he let your chin go, "Good to know you like it."

"Okay, I'll do my best to speak up next time." You said, looking up at him bashfully with a grateful smile.

"Glad to hear it." He said as he turned to leave, "You can speak your mind with me, I don't bite." He added with a smile as he left for the second time.

Mmm, gotta build on the confidence thing she's got going. Hawks thought as he walked down the hall to the elevator, Never know when that's gonna come in handy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/-_-_(A/N)_-_-\

Anyone else get a strange sense of déjà vu from this chapter ( *w*) 

Just me?

 alright... ( ._.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~