Sucker For You

Han Yoojin was uncomfortable why?? because of the man who winked at her and often touched those thighs and the looks of women who was filled with jealousy for it !!  Han  Yoojin didn't like this but didn't try to show it. 

She was really uncomfortable with all the people in that room, she just wanted to get out of this room. 

After eating they prayed and went to their repetitive room But Han  Yoojin she had things to do. 

But she heard someone knock she was afraid it was the man but she heard a low voice like that of a child.

she sighed and went to open to see a girl between the ages of 13 to 15

- Holy-nim can I come I very scared"

said the girl in a strangely weak voice Han Yoojin made her come in and  Made her sit on her bed, she made hot chocolate for the girl and sat down next to her and handed her the glass full of hot chocolate

- what happens "Han  Yoojin said kindly looking at the girl.

she was silent for a while before she started talking

-... it's the priest .... "Han Yoojin started Frowning as she continued to listen to the girl

- he's been coming in my room for over two days.and do weird things to me like touch me or kiss me "

'What !!! the fucking asshole is serious there' thought Han Yoojin pissed off how a priest could do that already that she had found him weird at the table  and there he DARE touched a little girl this fucking asshole

The girl kept talking

- I told my mother and she, my mother! told me' you should be happy that the priest touched you it's a blessing' ".

The 13-15 girl remembered her own mother's words she was shocked confused pissed off and disappointed all kinds of emotions were flowing in her

-but today too he came to my room and started undressing me until for my mother to come into my room I wasn't expecting anything from my mother but I was hoping for her to come and help me but instead she approached me and slapped me and kicked me out saying 'how can a being so impure can be touched by the priest and not me !?  'and closed the door"

at that time the girl of 13-15 was destroying mentally and physically how can her own mother do that, the girl remembers the day when she announced what the priest had done to her and since that day her mother is  become mean her own mother insulted her as a dirty whore and a slut honestly the little girl does not like this place and these people except one person Han Yoojin she was nice to her but she knew that even if people were nice it  were for bad intentions. 

But she was trying to say 'maybe I'm wrong please make me wrong'.

Stopping to think of herself the girl looked at

Han Yoojin, but the girl shuddered when she saw the face of the Saint.