Royalty

What was wrong with those gods, they sent them here and have the audacity to act like kids.

he coughed for shit and started talking

- your gods will now give you your powers, but be careful there will be side effects so as soon as you wake up don't move for an moment and eat a lot " Cale, Kim and Han nodded , but Han starts talking

- but can you give us a little bit of time like 30 minutes to chat"

- ok we don't see anything in that" say the gods. gods of the constellations, god of death and god of time, advanced in front of the girls and put their hands on their forehead

- close your eyes children " declare the gods by making white light appear on their forehead as soon as the light surrounded their bodies. the girls each heard the voices of the gods who had their hands on their foreheads.

-Cale Henituse, me the god of death and many other gods but above all me, I give you infinite beauty, and the power of creation and the power of healing and and also an affinity with nature a little bonus from me" the god said pulling his hand away and looking Cale in the eyes smiling

that god was really weird thought Cale looking at him more.

But it's always been like that Cale but anyway.

Cale looked at her friends, who are going through the same thing as her.

Kim Dokja also heard a see in her head

-hello my child" Kim Dokja didn't even want to discuss because she knew that this god was going to keep calling her "my child"

-from us and other gods we give you the power to know the people in advance and the dead you will not be a necromancer but rather one who can speak with the dead, and bring them back to life for a short time and also infinite beauty and also an infinity with death "

when the god finished her hand left her forehead, kim opened her eyes she could see the god in front of her, she had several questions, the first was why "we" when she saw only one god in front of her, and why he gave powers like that In the future she will really love his powers too much to the point of sacrificing herself.

Kim was tired, like me!! she wanted to sleep but it seemed impossible