Mama Said

Cale had slept well seeing her it looked like she wasn't in a fantasy world and a different form. 

she stood up while she yawned, But didn't notice the man behind her it was when she turned around she saw him.

Cale swore that she had a mini heart attack seeing the man but the worst part was that this man had this benign smile normal people will find the man nice or warm but not Cale this man is dangerous thought Cale. 

she heard the man speak

-oh I'm sorry princess that Ron scared you."

Cale avoided her gaze and thought 'oh I'm a princess and this man's name is Ron'

- it's nothing but tell me Ron  is there a black tree here "

Ron looked at his princess and replied

- No princess but I heard they are there in the kingdom of Roan."

After the maids finished preparing Cale, she and Ron  walked into the dining room where he had Cale's family. She walked into the room and greeted those parents and sat down.

Cale needed those answers fast so for that

-father can I travel to go to the kingdom of Roan ?"

her family stopped for all looked at her, Deruth her father spoke

- why Cale you are not well here

- this is not it I am good here it is that I want to discover the world"

Cale did not believe these own  words for sure that if she had found what she wanted she would come back here and spend her day sleeping,eating.

On the other side her family was very  proctorly they asked her questions and said conditions. 

When his family finally agreed, Cale thanked his parents and ate after they finally finished eating Cale went to his bedroom. 

And started to put his plan in place

the information she knew was that she was a princess and there were other kingdoms her name here is the same in her world Cale Henituse she was the first daughter of King Deruth Henituse and that she had little sisters and  brother and also a mother-in-law, tonight she was going to go to the library to have more information on this world and who sent her here.

When she finds the power she will go in search of her friends.

Cale was hoping maybe that these friends are here and in the same situation as her.  Seriously who sent them here and who wrote this note last night