Motive x Promiscuous

Han Yoojin was angry not only with the priest but with the girl's mother but who could do that ??  a person he doesn't like his daughter because his mother was such a bitch to do that and tell that to her daughter. 

she started to speak despite her anger visible on her face

- do you want you to help me in my plan

"-huh! ?? ... a plan"

-Yes a Plan and I promise you will not regret it  trust me just for now if u want "

even though the girl was between 13-15 she had a conscience and her conscience told her to trust this person.

-ok ... tell me and i would do"

- you can watch your room to see if the priest is coming out "

-you would do  what meanwhile"

the girl was curious so she asked

- don't worry about me do what I tell you and everything will be fine.

at the same time in a different place a woman with long red hair was lying on her bed

- what can I do"Cale had been here a few hours ago, she was confused at first and worried about  these friends, so she went to see where she was but the scenery through her bedroom window showed that it was a fantasy world, she finally decided to stay here and find clues of these places.

Cale noticed that she was a girl. 

even without a mirror but she didn't know how she was, she started rummaging through her wardrobe and there were only princess clothes like a dress, shoes and jewelry.

She knew she was in a fantasy world but  who was she.

Cale stopped thinking and regressed.

she stood up abruptly and walked over to her desk there was a note that was not there before Cale was sure.

she took it and read the note

[my  child I'm going to help a little, if you want power  to protect you from this world go where the black tree is]

'firstly why am i here and who are you and why i am here' Cale wondered she sighed, in this world she was a person of high rank like a princess or a duchess seen the look of her room, she tired for some reason so she decided to go to sleep she was going to find the solutions one by one. 

she knew her friends had started looking for where they were and made plans.