Leave The Door Open

-mr can stop looking at me, I can't concentrate "kim Dokja was removing the knife and closing the wound which was in the girl's thighs, kim Dokja did not know how she was done  that, but it was very serious, so she needed concentration to make a success of the operation but this man was just looking at her, there she was at the last stage of the operation after two hours of operation Kim Dokja was done. 

she closed the wound and said

-Mr it's over-"she didn't even finish her sentence when the man pushed her and approached the girl and checked her breathing to see if what Kim Dokja had done had worked. 

this guy really doesn't trust me 'thought kim Dokja. 

-Don't worry she's fine.  just let her rest, Okay I have to go "

kim Dokja started to fly and wanted to leave but heard the voice of the man who said

-thank you" even if he spoke not loudly kim Dokja heard it and answered. 

- take good care of her sir "by forming a small smile and leaving.

a few minutes after her departure. people are arriving

- your majesties you are fine !!" one of the knights exclaimed.

these knights had lost track of their prince and princess but they came to find the prince in good condition and the princess in her brother's arms injured.  he noticed the frowning prince and said coldly

- what are you doing go called a doctor"the knights shuddered and did as they said

- how she is "

- your highness she is very fortunate that this woman arrived on time otherwise the princess would die of blood loss or could never walk again" said the doctor royal

- this woman did a good job.

Prince Yoo Jonghyuk ignored the doctor and entered his sister's room in his sister's room he approached the bed and sat on a chair and looked at his sister too looked at him

- big brother you have to find this woman  I want to thank her "

Yoo Mia thinking back to this woman had taken care of her, she was a little aware during the whole situation and heard everything she and her big brother had said, Yoo Mia thought she was going to die she was really grateful  to this woman who decided to help strangers like them. she looked at her brother and saw her brother smile for a second and started talking.

- don't worry it's already done the knights are already at work "Mia knew  that her brother was more grateful than her.