Women

Cale and his group had arrived in the kingdom of Roan, the prime minister of Roan came to welcome them. 

-hello princess, welcome to the kingdom of Roan we are happy to welcome you here"he said.

He was neither respectful nor disrespectful but Cale didn't give a damn and spoke, she had to hurry to go look for this power

-Thank you for welcome us here' she replied with a fake smile. 

The minister led them to a villa he told them that they could do whatever they wanted here and in the afternoon the prince would come to see the princess.  the Knights of Cale were going to rest due to the long journeys. 

Ron and his son were also in theirs.  and Cale ...

Cale knew they had assassins in her room, she couldn't do anything suspicious, they weren't going to kill her just reported these doings to the prince

she had to divert their attention, so she was going to go unnoticed for those few days and start her plan. 

fortunately in this villa they had a library so she went there to find information on the black tree. 

While she was reading a book in the library she heard the library door open, Cale turned his head to see his servant with his usual smile, frankly Cale couldn't stand Ron's devilish smile. 

-Princess I brought you small gifts and colasion as I saw you enter the library

"-... thank you" it's true that Cale was hungry but was lazy, Ron put the tray on the table ... 

.. Damn what he wants' Cale felt Ron's presence behind her, she thought Ron was going to go but he was standing there behind her, plus he was looking at her. 

she wanted to ask him why he was still there but held back in fear and turned the pages of his book.

Meanwhile Ron was observing his princess who was acting weird these days. 

she who does not like to do anything wanting to come to another kingdom by saying that she wanted to discover the world and the question she had asked him about the black tree.

Honestly he wanted to see what this princess was going to do  so he decided to watch her, Ron was going to have headaches in the future.

his princess was a problem bomb, and was very dense, as his butler he had to protect the princess It was a promise he made to the former queen