Take Me To Church

That evening Cale had heard that the prince was going to come and dine with her. 

Cale couldn't care less as long as she ate it didn't matter but the problem was these maids they made her look perfect for a prince Cale just wanted to wear simple clothes but they stopped her saying that 'princess you should highlight your beauty more for Impressed the prince 'frankly she didn't care about the prince, she tried to refuse but she had no choice. 

In the end she found herself wearing a black dress, she was too hot in this dress.  she walked to the dining room where the Prince of Roan was. 

arrived at the door the knight announces the arrival of Cale

- the princess of the Kingdom of Henituse, is there !! "his voice was very loud that Cale had pain in his ears.

the door opened and Cale entered gracefully, for Cale  she entered normally but not for the others for them she walked really gracefully.

In the Cale room saw a man with a handsome face and blond hair she guessed it was Prince Alberu Crossman. she bowed saying

-hello prince  Alberu"and looked back, looking The Prince straight in the eye.

She didn't notice it, but the prince shuddered. 

There were only the two in the room but it was silent Cale thought the prince didn't like her dress and she didn't like it too.  She smiled and said

-Prince are you alright? ".

Alberu looked like he had stopped thinking and spoke

-Princess Cale you look gorgeous in that dress" he said smiling. 

'huh' before Cale was surprised Alberu took his hand and kissed it saying

- you are really very beautiful Princess Cale "Cale was in shock. what was wrong with this prince.

How he could tell she was beautiful and in that extra dress Cale Thought she was normal in the beauty realm and this sun-like prince was telling her she was beautiful Cale couldn't believe it but  pretended saying.

-oh oh, your majesty you flattered me"

this prince was really weird, Cale thought.  But did Cale really know what Prince Thought about her and, those real emotions and impressions?

I guess No because the dear prince was in a Chaotic state because of her

Cale was too dense in things like this.  So she couldn't know what his presence was doing to the prince

Alberu let go of Cale's hand and said, he was all red.