Stay

Alberu was in a state of shock and embarrassment, he couldn't believe what he had just done, it was the first time he had reacted like this because of a woman, But he had to confess but the woman in front hin look very beautiful in her black dress but that was the problem why now, and why her, it looked like Cale had bewitched him. 

He was there looking at Cale who had a frown and spoke, he had to keep his calm as a prince

- you are really beautiful and if we sit down? "

Alberu really didn't know what to say but fortunately Our dense Cale declared

- Yes is a very good idea, I think you tired Prince Alberu "

-yes you are right princess I think I'm a little tired"

-if you want we can cancel the dinner and you can go to rest "

-No its going to be fine I won't  want to be disrespectful in front of you "

Alberu didn't want to miss the opportunity to get to know this princess a little bit. While Cale pissed her off, she just wanted to leave this room but smile and say

-OK and if we go sit down "

-oh OK" They were finally going to sit down.

Cale was mostly happy to eat, and they start to eat.

The evening went pretty well except the prince was giving her little glances. 

all she could do was necessarily smile.  it was quiet when the prince decided to speak.

-princess may I know the real reason for your visit here because it's weird that you decided to come here "

Alberu was not stupid, why this princess would come here only to visit his kingdom. there were others  reasons

- as expected of you, prince Alberu, indeed if I am here it is to find someone "

Cale saw no harm in telling him these part of these intentions. 

-someone ?? "repeat Alberu.

he told himself he had no luck with Cale but didn't expect that a person, who could be that person for a princess from another kingdom  to come here. obviously a person she loves.

Alberu was a LITTLE disappointed but once again he was wrong but we don't care.

-prince are you ok ?? " 

Cale asked when he saw Alberu's face, which was wrinkled and frowning.

Maybe he doesn't like the food or he was really bad, Cale thought. 

The prince looked at her and said smiling but Cale knew it was a fake smile

-Yes don't worry I'm fine, hope you find what you want here

-Thank you" Cale said before putting on
Her mouth the delicious  piece of meat that his Chef had prepared