Scars To Your beautiful

Serena and Peace don't get along, Serena was the kind and innocent happy girl.

she knew it herself and peace was the shy and cold and intelligent girl.

But the two had one thing in common, It was Han Yoojin when Serena saw it as peace and Han Yoojin got along well and was now was closer, she was jealous and think she was going to be of any use .

Serena remained silent until Han Yoojin spoke

- Serena I'm sorry but you have to come with me, basically even if you say no for some reason I wasn't going to take no from you even for peace I don't want to leave you here "

-but you already have peace" Serena replied in a shy little voice

- "huh !?" Han Yoojin asked even peace.

-That's why you don't want to come, but Serena even if I had peace I won't leave you here for nothing.

Serena started to cry and hug Han Yoojin.

-You're sure you won't regret afterwards"

Serena asked crying even though she was smiling all the time she had been through terrible things, after all it is the people who smile the most who are the saddest.

- But no, don't worry "said Han Yoojin. after calming down.

Yoo asked the girls to go get their things ready.

In this place apart from Peace and Serena there were no children other than women. and these women were all bewitched by the priest.

But tomorrow everything will be over no more priests, these women will be able to be free and live their lives. But it was hard for Han Yoojin had learned that she was the most popular church in all of the kingdom, with her great healing ability and her ability to beat and her beauty it will be hard to go unnoticed.

But she didn't care people can call her Sainte-nim or treat her whatever they want she just wanted to find her friends.

and maybe ..... in the future she could create a church

But for now she decided where she was going.

and his instinct told her to go to the neighboring kingdom the Kingdom of Roan, Han Yoojin knew her institinct was never wrong.

So it was decided where they were going but before that she had to do some things to this unfortunate priest she knew what to do exactly today she was going to have fun.

Now all our heroine had a goal, and if we go to see the secondary characters to see what they are up to or These gods