Togetherness

Jimin had got up in the night to go to the toilet he had wondered why he was naked then just shrugged and climbed back into bed immediately being engulfed in his boyfriends strong arms.
Jimin giggled at himself who knew he'd feel comfortable like this.
"What you laughing at?"
Jimin froze then mumbled a " sorry,"
"I'm not mad baby, what made you laugh?"
Jimin giggled again," Me...I'm naked in bed with you!"
"And that's funny?"
"Well I've never been naked in bed with me let alone you," Jimin reasoned.
He was suddenly rolled onto his back," do you like being naked in a bed with me?"
Jimin nodded earning himself a kiss from the other.
"So what should we do about it then?"
Jimin bit his lip," c-can you show me"
"Show you what baby,"
"I want to do.....it"
"You don't have to rush it baby."
"I want to know what it feels like."
"Ok......,but you will have to relax it will be painful then pleasurable, you sure you want to do this?"
Jimin nodded feeling arousal, he could feel Jungkook was aroused already.
Jungkook began kissing the boy, running his hands along his body, his lips trailed to Jimins collarbone where he nipped leaving a mark, his hand pumped at Jimins arousel making him gasp, Jimin gripped into Jungkooks shoulders  wanting to feel the other , Jungkook rolled over letting Jimin straddle him.
Jimin bent down to kiss the wonderful work of art beneath him. He bent to kiss his nipples making the other groan at the pleasure he then kissed his lips pushing his tongue inside, he was stretched out across Jungkooks lap while he did this the other boys long arms grabbing and squee zing his ass cheeks a finger pressing against the puckered hole there." Oooh Kookie that's mmmmmm" Jiminee mumbled wanting something but not sure what.
"Get on all fours Jimin "
Jimin hurriedly did as ha was asked.
Jungkook came up behind him, he rubbed his hardened member against Jimins ass crack as he leaned towards his ear biting it gently.
Jungkook then pulled apart those plump cheeks and ran his tongue from the base of jimins member along to the puckered hole , Jimin could feel his member leaking from the pleasure, Jungkook brought some fingers up to Jimins mouth, "we have no lube, suck"
He demanded of the boy , Jimin did so then gasped as one finger entered him," relax baby I have to prep you."
Jimin tried to relax but then another finger was added scissoring inside that tight hole finding that bundle of nerves that would set Jimin off on a pleasurable  roller coaster ride ,"Ah Kookie,"
Jimins  breathy voice said,
"Right baby now relax ok!"
         Mmmm Jimin thought then he felt Jungkooks large member at his hole," careful now" I dint want tii hurt you,"
He pushed in hearing Jimins gasp of pain
"n-No Kookie it's too big it won't fit ," Jimin moaned out.
jungkook held the boys hips ," remember relax, it will be ok ."
Jimin did his best finally getting used to it,"ok,he mumbled, 
Jungkook debated on wether to inch in slowly or in one go and decided the latter. ,he slammed into the boy  the tightness gripping him" that's my baby
How tight you are...........,, "
"No ooh Kookie...," Jimin gasped at the sudden full feeling.
Jungkook kissed the others shoulder "relax baby it will feel good soon, " he kept on kissing the others neck and shoulder as he leaned over him and reached around to caress the small boys rigid member, soon Jimin was sexily moaning so Jungkook began moving moaning himself as the boys tightness gripped him like a glove.
"Fuck Jimin you feel so good,"
The room filled with the smell of sex and panting bodies.Jimin tingled inside,Jungkook angled himself so that he was constantly hitting the bundle of nerves inside Jimin.
"Oh Kookie...,it's so much, I feel like I'm going to explode,"
At his words Jungkook quickened his pace just holding on himself waiting for the other to cum.
"That's it baby , your tight ass is going to be filled with my cum."
At his words Jimins orgasm erupted , his relief loud,
"KOOKIE,aaaaaaah," he screamed.
Jungkook felt so turned on by Jimins loud release he too came hard.Jimins hole clenching around his member making his release strong.
Jimin fell to the bed panting hard, he realised he was laying on his own release but couldn't move,Jungkook fell beside him, then turned on his side to Jimin rubbing his back.
"You ok,baby?"
Jimin mumbled something," what did you say ?" Jungkook asked leaning towards the boys face.
"My ass is dead,"
Jungkook burst out laughing," you have a way with words, let's get you into a bath you'll feel better,"
"Nope, I'm stuck to the bed with cum, my back is daring me to move and my ass doesn't belong to me," Jimin groaned.
"So......apart from that how was it?"
"Fucking amazing!"
"Jimin I've never heard you swear, I just heard you scream.....,who would know your a screamer, such a turn on."
"I didn't know it would be so intense,I didn't mean to be so loud but, wow !"
"So you wouldn't mind a re run then?"
"Can I be top?" Jimin said enthusiastically .
Jungkook gulped, he was a dominant sort of man but seeing the excited look in Jimins eyes he nodded,
"Maybe soon, let yourself recover,"
"I'm fine.....,ouch!" Jimin tried standing up," oh my ass!!"
"Illl run a bath wait here,"
A few minutes later Jungkook came back swept Jimin up in his arms and carried him to the bathroom. He placed the boy in the water laughing when he was nearly hidden by the bubbles.
Jimin looked up shyly," can't you come in?"
"You want me too,"
Jimin nodded so Jungkook climbed in behind the boy pulling him back to him so he was lying on Jungkooks chest held there by one of his arms.
"Mmmm, this is nice, I don't think I've ever felt this happy," Jimin said.
Jungkook kissed the top of the boys head," you should always be happy," Jungkook told him.
"K-Kookie can I ask something,"
"Of course you can...,"
"Urm....,why me, why are you so good to me?"
"Your cute, handsome and a sexy little kitten...., your kind, helpful and good company, you want more?"
"Thank you for saying that even if you were being funny,"
"Jimin I don't like how you put yourself down, you truly are amazing,"
Jimin giggled and turned his head to capture Jungkooks lips, what started as a peck became full on until Jungkook leaned back soak a bit more baby you'll need it."
Jimin lay against the other smiling, soon his eyes drifted closed and Jungkook heard tiny snores,
"This boy," he thought letting him sleep a bit before helping him wash then dress, Jungkook going to his place for fresh clothes.
Jimin limped into work," oh Jimin are you ok," a concerned waitress said watching him.
"Hah, Erm, yes, er, rucked my back moving a chair in my apartment,"
A snort of laughter quickly turned into a cough came from behind him," you ok Jimin?" Jungkook said innocently.
Jimin glared at him, then said sweetly," yes Mr Jeon, have you never suffered from bad back......,I'm sure you will," he grinned evilly at Jungkook hoping he got his meaning.
Jungkook gulped definitely understanding, had he unleashed a little devil?
"Oh well take it easy Jimin, why don't you sit in your office maybe that will help.
Jimin winced walking to the office once there he had to smile a soft cushion had been placed on his chair.
Ah Kookie was sweet he thought before carefully sitting down and starting the days work.