1 : Into the Forest

Cream Puff was busy making a new kind of jellybean. She rummaged through her school books for the different kinds of jellybeans the world's already made. She walked around the room searching for some ingredients.

"Aw shucks...I'm out of food coloring." She got her hat and wand, and headed outside.

On the way out, Walnut accidentally bumped into her. "Ow!" They both said in unison.

"Ah sorry about that, I wasn't expecting you to come outta the building." Walnut picked up the missing cat posters from Almond. She tried grabbing them all.

"Why are you carrying so much missing cat posters?" Cream Puff peeked on the posters, yep, that is Almond's cat.

"Yeah he told me to hang this around the kingdom. Well that's what I heard. He didn't specifically say how many. I probably got out too quickly that I didn't hear him say more details..."

"How long has Almond's cat been missing?"

"Around 2 weeks now. I know I know, long time."

"Have you guys found any traces of it?" Cream Puff offered to help her.

"Nope, but you can start by looking at the dark corridors." Walnut pointed to the dark corners.

"Geez...why do I have to do that job?"

"Well you've seen a big red velvet dragon, I'm sure you can face the darkness then."

"That's different! You're coming with me!" Cream Puff started pulling on her coat.

"Ow ow, hey! WAIT THE POSTERS-" The posters started falling from her hands, leaving a trail going to the dark corridors.

Cream Puff dropped Walnut when they were in the middle of the darkness. "Oomph, you should've warned me first before dragging me here-"

"Sssshhh...next thing you know we scare gummy rats that they start going up our legs."

"That's the opposite on what they're supposed to do!"

"Bring out your flashlight." She lit her wand.

"Okay fine." She brought out her flashlight.

They checked the walls and the floor. There were a lotta dirty chocolate puddles that's for sure.

"Ewww, are you sure we can find anything in here?" Cream Puff gagged at the puddle.

"Obviously, this is the only place I never checked in my entire life. I'm positive there's some footpr-"

"WATCH OUT!" She pulled Walnut down and candy bats flew over their heads. Their squeaks were so loud it echoed through the hallways. After a while, they were gone.

"Would you stop interrupting me? This is the second time." Walnut looked pissed.

"Sorry okay? But did you wanna be smacked by those bats?"

"I- uughhhh..."

Soon they find footprints of Almond's cat leading to the forest.

"Aren't we not allowed to go there? There's literal cake hounds in there!"

"You said you wanted to find it!"

"I wasn't expecting it to go in there!"

Cream Puff stared at the dark forest. It was the right way, the only way. She stood up and walked towards it.

"You...you crazy?! We need help! Cream Puff? Cream Puff!" She tried to get her attention but she was already in there. Walnut slapped herself. "How. Could. I. Be. So. Stupid! Okay calm down, just get in there."

She marched in there, trying to be brave. She was worried like heck.

If she gets eaten...not my problem. But Almond would blame me for not protecting her. SO EITHER WAY I'M GONNA GET IN TROUBLE.