21 : Pull Me Closer

"Okay if we don't find them, we're just going to have to...wait." Latte noticed the girls dancing together between the other Cookies.

"Welp, guess it didn't have to take the whole day then." Espresso smiled.

"Espresso!" Madeleine appeared behind him.

"Yes? What is it?"

"Would you like to dance together?"

"Of course you would say ask that..." Espresso adjusted his glasses.

"Is that a yes-"

"Certainly, I'll see you later Latte. Hopefully you'll find Almond." Espresso held Madeleine's hand and started finding a spot where they can dance together.

Classical music started filling the background and seemed every Cookie had a partner. Pancake, Cherry, and Gumball continuously dipped raspberry tarts in toffee jam in the food area, Hollyberry, Princess, Knight and Tiger Lily were talking to Pure Vanilla, until...

"Hello, would you like to dance with me?" A cookie lend out his hand to Latte.

"Oh, um..." She fell silent.

"She's with me." Almond held her shoulders and whispered. "My apologies, I was trying to find you too."

"Alright then, I should be on my way. Enjoy the rest of the night." The cookie bowed and walked away.

"Took you long enough, Espresso and the kids were also looking for you."

"Ha ha, they do really care don't they. But since we're together now..."

Almond wrapped one of his hands on Latte's waist and one of them held her hand.

"Trying to act all tough now huh?" Latte said.

"Yes, and no."

They danced slowly with the music playing, the atmosphere was peaceful, and the love was present. Cream Puff and Walnut stopped dancing to watch the lovebirds.

"Ha, I win the bet. Gimme 1000 coins."

"Alright alright, here you go." Cream Puff reached in her bag to open her wallet.

"Hehe, well I guess that's enough betting for the week." Walnut sighed.

"Let's hope they don't suspect us for making this idea."