5 : A Detective's Care

Latte faints and falls to the ground as if she was paralyzed by some Cookie of Darkness. Her student gasps and tries to lift her up. Almond notices Latte lying on the ground with no sign of movement.

"What happened?!" He asked.

"I just interrogated her, I didn't mean to make her faint! I swear!"

Almond got her hand and felt her pulse. He seemed concerned, Cream Puff's never seen him like this before. Latte says to Cream Puff that Almond's some grumpy detective like always.

"Her heartbeat's normal. She just needs to get in bed." He stands up and stretches for a bit. He proceeds to carrying her to her room. "Do you know  where her room is?"

"Yeah, it's one room away from her workshop. To the left."

"Walnut, bring Whiskers and my coat to the living room. You can catch up with us if you want."

"Y-yes sir. Come Whiskers...let's go." She carried it along with his coat.

Almond glanced at Latte, she was mumbling things but he couldn't understand them. He turned to Cream Puff.

"Could you accompany Walnut?"

"Yeah sure, Walnut wait up!" Cream Puff  ran to the living room, leaving the area.

He sighs, "Hope you don't stay unconsious for too long, Latte." and walks to her room.