3 : You're Joking...

Latte took Almond's cat to her workshop. She placed cream bandages on the wounds it had, but couldn't find any espresso plasters.

"Great, now I have to ask Espresso to make some more for me. I'll be right back." She exited the workshop, leaving Almond to take care of them.

"Alright kids, we need a pillow for this fella. Walnut how many posters did you hang?"

"Uhhh about that sir...I hung only 8."

"Why did you only hang 8?"

"Well sir I thought that it would be easier if I just asked Cream Puff to help. I wasn't expecting Cream Puff to show up...I uh..."

Almond stared at her, disappointed.

"Okay I should stop." Walnut glances at the floor.

He sighs and turns to Cream Puff. "What time did she ask to help her?"

"Around 9 am Mr. Almond." She was busy petting the cat.

"I'm sure that you didn't run into any...specific cookies."

The both of them didn't know that specific cookie but it wasn't that important to them. He grabs his coat and goes out of the room. Walnut walks to Cream Puff to see how the cat was doing.

"Hey...I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"Has there been any signs that Latte likes Almond?"

"What kind of question is that?!" Cream Puff grew confused.

"I don't know, they did date before right? And it's been approximately 4 months since their last breakup, so I thought it would be a good idea to know how Latte's feeling."

"Some specific calculation. Well she's doing fine..."

"You sure?"

"Umm...she did mention something about Almond looking good last week."

"Oh yeah he was wearing a suit to an important meeting that time. I fixed his hair."

"So that's why it looks different from his usual hairstyle. Anyways Professor Latte did stare down from the window back then. I guess she was admiring his looks."

"Ooooh yeah. Some signs." She evil laughed and rubbed her hands together.

Cream Puff raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry sorry, just I got a hunch alright? Maybe you could ask Latte.

"I'll ask her later. But hopefully Mr. Almond didn't hear us. He would loose his jellybeans if he did."