15 : Maison Marron

"Where do you think we should go? The party's in 3 days." Cream Puff then sees Walnut in front of a shop.

"Look at all the pretty dresses..." Walnut admired the light blue shawl with the white dress the most.

"I've never seen this shop in the kingdom before. I guess we can go in, we do need to find something to wear for the party."

 Walnut was still looking at the dress from the window. Cream Puff took a deep breath and lazily pulled her inside to go with her since she might buy a dress she didn't want. The bell rings as they enter the boutique. It was filled with mannequins, different rolls of fabric on each shelf, and clothes that are on the cashier desk. But no one seemed to monitor the place.

"Hello? Anyone taking charge here?" Cream Puff walked to the cashier desk.

Walnut opens a cabinet filled with pincushions, she slowly closed it cuz she had a tiny fear of pincushions as a kid. "Yeah...not gonna look at that cabinet again."

The curtain opened, revealing a cookie with hair as thin as noodles made of chestnut purée and whipped cream. Her dress seemed interesting, that's what Walnut considered.

She clapped her hands together. "Customers! Welcome darlings, what would you like your clothing to be for today?"

"We're requesting something kind of, fancy?" Cream Puff replied.

"Hm..." She measured them. "Ah yes, I got the perfect dress for you, my dear! Come with me."

"Sure thing. Walnut don't you dare go to that dress."

"Aw, but it looks so pretty-"

"No!"

"Okay okay, pfft..."

The cookie came out from the room with a sky blue dress with various laces.

"This will be to your liking. Try it on, try it on!"

"Y-yeah, thank you." Cream Puff got in a dressing room and closed the door.

"Now you dear cookie...let's see. Okay got it! Wait right here."

She rushed back to the authorized room. Walnut knocked on Cream Puff's dressing room door.

"Hey you good with the dress?"

"Yeah, does it make me look good?" Cream Puff opened the door.

"It's so pretty! That cookie has good taste."

"Did you ask what her name was?"

"Uh no."

She went to Walnut holding a dress with a yellow dress. "I found the dress, now go try it on!" She turned to Cream Puff. "My my, it does suit you."

"Hehe, thanks. By the way, what's your name?"

"Call me Mont Blanc, darling."

"Can I come out?" Walnut peeked from the dressing room.

"Of course dear, show us that pretty outfit."

Walnut blushed embarrassedly. "How does it look?"

"It suits you! We'll take the dresses Mont Blanc."

"Alright then, that'll be 470 coins."

"Here, thanks so much!"

"Come again soon!" Mont Blanc smiled.