10 : Avocado and Pancake's Teamwork

The banging never stopped, it was like something was going to break. Walnut brought out her notepad and pen and ran towards the banging sounds. But it turns out it was just Avocado and Pancake fixing the hole.

"So it wasn't something bad after all?" Princess sighed.

"Hey hey! Princess Princess!" Pancake whooshed to them.

"Aww hello Pancake. You both are fixing the hole?"

"Yeah yeah, Avocado told me to come along, she was thinking my acorn jellies would help sticking the wall together."

"How can jellies stick a wall together?" Walnut watched Avocado.

"I don't know. But acorn jellies are pretty sticky when you try to eat them."

"Pancake! The jellies are ready to mend up the wall!" Avocado called out to him.

"Ooh yay!"

Piece by piece the wall came together perfectly. Princess and Walnut stood there, amazed.

"Alright! Good job Pancake." Avocado wiped her face.

"You guys have some teamwork. Maybe we'll hire you to be the next castle's construction workers!" Princess clapped her hands.

"Haha, that would be an honor but I'm pretty busy with other things, other than fixing this place of course."

"That's alright with me."

"Okay we'll be leaving now. Hope those cake hounds don't go in the same spot anymore. Have a good day you two!"

Avocado and Pancake left the castle and Walnut turned to Princess.

"I gotta go too, Mr. Almond might be trying to find me. I'll see you around 'Your Highness'." Walnut spoke with a weird accent.

Princess giggled. "Of course, see you around too."