Chapter 2: Victory Tastes Like Sex

"Victory tastes delicious...." We headed out of the family diner and into the night, it was a warm night and a full moon was in full force.

"Out of my meager teacher's salary...." She grimaced "How can you eat so much?"

"I'm a growing boy; I can't help it, Saya."

Saya and I trudged on through the night, having our fill from earlier with nothing much to say.

"Have you thought about which university you want to go to?" Saya asked a random topic, since we ran out of things to talk about, a common occurrence as of recently. Honestly, I haven't thought too deeply into it, between the mail from universities and the principal constantly haggling me to pick a university. It's really stressful.

"I haven't thought about it too much, because I want to change the world with my vision; but I don't know how to go about it." That much is true, I have many ways to further my future career exploits; I particularly struggle with where to focus my passion.

"Well, what's your vision or goal?" Saya asked with an inquisitive look on her face. I'm not gonna lie, she does look kinda cute.

"Fixing the world. I think people are far too inefficient and I want to fix that." I look at Saya who looks at me with a hand on her chin and asks, "Sooooo, it's like world domination but to fix instead to dominate."

"I guess but not really. It's about really fixing the world to make people more efficient. Less about domination and even if that may be the only option. Where people can choose to live with me or flounder in their own stupidity." I say with a face deep in thought of what I could imagine the world being like.

"Well, I'd be fine with that as long I can be dominated." Saya says bursting out laughing afterwards. I swear sometimes she can twist something as long as she can get a laugh out of it.

"Saya, I'm gonna dominate you in that swimsuit." I say looking at her with a hint of amusement but still serious.

"I just felt it might be nice to have a laugh but if you're being serious....." Saya said, looking at me slightly blushing, "Well, if you're being serious, I guess I'll have to take a rain....." I cut her off, pinning her to a wall.

"Check. Mate." I go in and give her a kiss, but not just any normal one will do. No. This deserves a french kiss. As we kiss, our tongues intertwine. Our kiss is held for a solid thirty seconds. As I pull away, our mixed saliva connected Saya looks at me shocked.

"Well..... That's not a normal confession." Saya says in her surprised state.

"Not just any plain old confession will do, if it's just you." I say standing in front of her with the utmost confidence.

"Maybe we should take this somewhere else." Saya says blushing a very abnormal shade of red.

"Sure but we have to do it at your place and with all the windows open and lights out." I say as if confidence was my blood. We are right in front of her house anyway so why make it harder to go to mine.

We made it to the door and Saya opened it and I closed the door but then we rushed into the makeout session. We were kissing and taking off clothes at the same time when we were only in our underwear, as we stumbled into Saya's room. I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait to tease those breasts of hers. I threw her onto the bed ready to take the rest off and finish what I started.

6 Hours Later

The entire house stunk of semen and a decade's long pent up sexual tension; the house littered with our clothes, the bed wasn't the only place I marked. In the kitchen, in the living room, the bathrooms, the balcony, there wasn't a place I hadn't fucked her and the same could be said for the positions we had done. Her middle school uniform, high school uniform, you name it, I did it without a shred of care for my neighbors and my parents nor Saya's hips. I made her scream, call me Master and choked her with her own hair as she climaxed for god knows how many rounds we went. Now... we were just snuggling and enjoying each other's warmth.

"Hehehe....you're so handsome when you choked me like that earlier." Saya said giggling. She probably is gonna need a bit before making any big decisions because I'm pretty sure I blew her brains out. Then in this moment of wonderful bliss, warmth, and peace, a very familiar sound rings through the air cutting the peace thin.