Chapter 16: Diplomatic Spats with the Greeks N Geeks

MEDUSA POV

Flying through the rooftops and jumping upon the tops of commuter trains, I've made sure to head over to the Emiya household. I need to get there, Sakura and Adachi are waiting for me.

I recall what that giant bird familiar said to S; it appears that Adachi has a breaking point. No. He's always had one but no one has pushed him to that point. Yet. Both Rin and Shirou have claimed to have personally witnessed this state. What about Assassin? Maybe she already knows? There is no way she can't possibly have known this already; then again, she is his Servant.

I'm back at the Shirou household, as I hop down lightly and see Sakura sitting at the porch drinking sweet tea. She noticed me and ran to me and handed me my glasses.

"So are you still mad?" I asked her timidly.

"Nooooo; I'm not mad." She had a small smile on her face, "Did you find anything?" She questioned.

"It took me a while, but they're located somewhere between Kyoto and Osaka. At first I tried reconnaissance within Kyoto but I found nothing. Then I checked the outskirts and struck gold. Is Adachi awake right now?" I barely got out the last sentence being a tad conscious about Sakura.

"He's awake....again" As she glances to the side awkwardly.

"What. Did. You. Do?"

"It's not about what I did, it's about what you did." Sakura stared into my face with a bit of a smirk on her face.

"Oh. I almost forgot about that...." I said it aloud while my train of thought derailed so to speak. As I head into the house the scent of rice and oxtail seasoned pervades the air as the likes of the various members of the household are on standby with Archer Emiya of all people giving Adachi a hand.

"Now we just put the rice with the oxtail juice into the instant pot and wait 45 minutes-" As he turns around and sees me. "So any news Rider?" As he gives me a quick kiss and starts setting the table. I told him my account of the events that happened, where the headquarters was located. The strange bird creature....thing. His eyes widen with disbelief.

"Run that by me one more time." He pinched the bridge of his nose as if he had a headache.

"You did reconnaissance through every inch of Kyoto and couldn't find them, and swung by the outskirts close to Osaka and found them."

I nodded my head in response as he continued.

"You got spotted by the birdhead and S and they let you off just like that?"

"Well, S' real name is-"

Adachi POV

The doorbell rang and Shirou opened the door to reveal two European men and a Servant at the entrance. They had white uniforms and their logo was oddly similar to the Illuminati's. One of the gentlemen looked a bit older and had a regal, domineering presence. His blue hair and short ponytail were braided at the back. This person is Darnic Prestone Yggdmillennia While the other one had long, straight shoulder length brown hair. With a thick pair of spectacles, black fingerless gloves to contrast the nearly all white and gold uniform. Unlike the older gentleman, he had a meek, non-hostile presence; as if he had just started working for his new corporate boss on the first day. Wait one motherfucking minute....behind those two was a Servant: Fionne mac Cumhail. The Accidental NTR'd simp. I gave him a look of slight disgust as he stared at Semiramis and simply disregarded everyone else. I merely got to the right of Lancer's blindspot and asked Darnic.