Chapter 13: Jack-In-The-Box Anxiety

I finally woke up for real this time with Semiramis cuddling with me into my arms, both of us naked. Wait a minute, I'm getting deja vu. All I need now is for Merlin to show up then the experience will be complete.

"I could use some chai tea right about now." I yawned lazily, nuzzled into Semiramis' shoulder.

"In a moment Adachi." A familiar voice says. I can't quite put my finger on who it is though. I can hear Rin, Sakura and Medusa coming downstairs. I wave at them as they get downstairs and they wave back but then they freeze staring towards the kitchen. Their visions gradually shifts over towards me until that familiar voice says, "Here's your tea." I look up to see a face I swore I just met in my own dream as it dawned on me who it was.

Fuck me I shouldn't have jinxed myself.

"Adachi..... What the fuck is going on? Why is there another beautiful woman with white hair in front of you?" Taihou asks from behind me.

"Merlin?!?! There is no way that it's you. You're a guy!?" Yakumo shouts, visibly panicking.

"I am Merlin~ <3!" She shouts, enthusiastically. She throws a magical girl style peace sign. "As for me being a guy....... You must be talking about the other me." She says with a chuckle.

"Oh dear god." Yakumo says, while he and Taihou hold their heads like they have a headache.

"Multiverse theory, Pops, try and keep up, she isn't from this timeline but just from another blip on the Kaleidoscope, she is an ally."

"Actually the Merlin that visited your father was not from this world, I'm the local here." As she puffed her chest out as she was wearing nothing but an apron. She worked that apron really well. My eyes had a hard time focusing on anything else but her figure clad only in an apron.

"Thank you for clarifying that for me Merlin, wasn't too sure if I'm being honest." I ran my hands through her silky hair and rubbed her succubus ears gently.

Medusa is facepalming, while Rin and Sakura are just flat out confused. When out of nowhere a yawn pipes up from right beside me and Semiramis gets up, rubs her eyes and says, "Good morning Adachi. Did you have fun last night?" She perks up and stares at Merlin for a bit, pimp slaps her and shouts, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, MERLIN?!?!?!"

"I'm just here to see, my king. No need to be so tightly wound. On the other hand.... Maybe it would be fun." Merlin says, smirking, saying the 'my king' part in her sultry, seductive voice.

"YOU BITCH!?!?!" Semiramis shouts about to use her poison magic on Merlin.

"Semiramis calm down. She'll probably turn your poison to flowers and go back to Avalon in a bit." I had to reel Semiramis back and it seemed like dad was about to restrain her just in case.

"Not until after breakfast is made." She says, as she tries to put her head on my shoulders from behind.

I grab her arms before they can fall to my front and say, "Come back when you're not being horny."

"That wasn't my only reason but you knew that." She says with a huff.

"Go... back.... to.... Avalon.... Now. At least until you settle down." I calmly, silently, begged Merlin with a pleading look.

"I can give you the information you need, like the location of the Greater Grail...perhaps more—" She says, brushing her fingers up against my still naked body.

"Where is the location of the Greater Grail, Merlin?" I asked her seriously and quickly bombarded her with the next "If it's not too much, the status of the situation with Berserker's Master and her Servant?" I asked her.