Chapter 4: Fucking Gingers, Man

I was surprised, to say the least. Saya and I had Jay’s corpse on the front porch. He’d been cut in two at the waist so we called the cops. Whatever happened he had died quickly but it doesn’t mean it looked like it wasn’t painless. The police showed up and asked for our statements. Not long after that, they cleaned up the front of the house and cleaned up the bloodstains. 

Saya’s POV

I decided to call the school later and informed them that one of the students had died and that Adachi and I need to take a break. They accepted. 

“Hey Adachi. I’m going to the store.” I say, smiling at him. 

“Alright I’ll see you soon.” Adachi says.

I get to the store and buy some groceries and a pregnancy test. I took the pregnancy test and it came back positive. I kept it to show Adachi. Then I see a short kid with red hair in a casual outfit. I recognize the mana from him, it's been over 20 years....

“It’s almost time. Are you ready?” He says, in a serious tone.

“Yes I am but I’m not going to die.” I say alluding to something more.

“What changed your mind?” He asks, visibly confused and curious.

“I’m pregnant with our child and I want to nurture this life that we have created.” I say, showing him the pregnancy test, with a positive mark. With the young boy taken aback with shock.

“I’ve heard many cruel legends surrounding you, killing your own husband and stealing the throne. Eventually your own children betrayed you.”

“Firstly, I was forced into that marriage and HE had driven my previous husband to suicide; secondly, I had no choice but to lead my people. Lastly, Adachi reminds me of him.”

“Your first husband?”

“Yes.”

Alexander thinks for a bit, smiles and says, “I’ll make you a deal…..”

After I heard the terms of this deal, I accepted. I headed back to the house after that encounter, and I took a deep breath before I prepared for the worst.

Adachi POV

Saya came back with the groceries and I took a bag and helped her put it away. We decided to go for a walk.

“Hey Adachi. There’s something I have to tell you and I would appreciate it if you took it seriously.” Saya says, almost looking sad.

“Sure Saya. What is it?” I say looking at her ready to keep an open mind.

“I am Semiramis.” Saya says, looking ready to hear me say something in disbelief.

“Wow. That's actually pretty cool. Now that I think about it….. It makes sense. The names Saya Ramis and Semiramis do sound very similar but to me you will always be Saya.” I say, giving her a soft smile.

Small tears began to trail down her cheeks as she hugged me tight, and she transformed into her spiritron dress while doing so “Thank you, my darling.” 

When we parted, I got to see Semiramis in an all new splendor with her beautiful, long, black hair, her eyes the same color as yellow sapphires, her uniquely pointed ears, wrapped in a dress as dark as midnight, and emanating a pleasing aroma. She has always been a peerlessly beautiful woman, whether she is Semiramis or Saya. 

“The next part is good news.” Semiramis says, handing me a pregnancy test and it is marked positive.

“WHAT?!?!” I stand up faster than anyone probably ever has and look at her in excitement. I give her a hug and say “This is amazing. You’re telling me we’re going to have a kid?! That’s great!”