Chapter 12: Wet Dream Is Reality

RIN POV

At the Emiya household there is a large round table with enough space for guests to enjoy their meal. It's also where we're holding our strategy meeting, between dealing with annoyances, and the current situation.

"Where do we start?" Shirou asks.

"Well, we'll start with Kotomine himself as he is only human. I mean what can a priest do? Aside from blessing water and assassinating with guidance, not much to us."

"That's where you're wrong. He was a Mage Killer for a period of time and any assassinations he'd do are methodically planned. He is most likely the brains of the operation." Shirou says.

Shirou tapped his foot and closed his eyes deep in thought. Wow, he's actually pretty smart. "You're right for once, idiot."

I technically met Shirou after Adachi made fun of me but I didn't actually get to talk to him until I stumbled across him running from a giant Greek bodybuilder known as Berserker. He had apparently hidden inside the classroom broom closet while Archer had fought Lancer earlier at our school. He waited till after everyone vacated to leave; then he ran into Illya von Einzburn. While he was able to defend from her attacks for a while and retreat back to his home. He quickly did the summon ritual and summoned his Servant. Then I showed up moments after, I'll call it bad timing. Shirou and I talked, and discussed a team up...... and also because Adachi said so. Shirou had asked why I wanted to join him, and I accidentally let it slip, Adachi told me to and Shirou said that if Adachi said to do it, there is a reason. Now, here we are planning an attack on Kotomine and his Servant.

"If it's true that his Servant is Gilgamesh then it's more like two brains with a goal but can function autonomously." Saber pipes up.

"Alright then.... Shirou and I will take care of Kotomine and, Saber, you and Archer will dispose of Golden Boy."

"How are we going to do that specifically? We can't rush in with a half-assed plan." Archer says.

Suddenly an explosion blows through the wall and standing there is Sakura in chains, what has to be her Servant and some elf-looking Servant.

"Which one of you is Rin Tohsaka?" The elf Servant shouts, inquisitivly.

"Who's asking? If it's Adachi, tell him I don't want to talk to him nor Sakura over there."

"Ah I see, you must be Rin Tohsaka. You're coming with me. Oh and call me Assassin." She says, tying me up in chains.

"You aren't taking Rin for that man." Archer says, creating two swords.

"Oh! You must be the Archer that my Master beat into submission. Tell me, how's your pride?" Assassin says, while chuckling mockingly.

"Tch." Archer turned his head in embarrassment, while Saber seemed startled initially but after Assassin broke the ice, she laughed a little at the situation.

"Now, I'm going to solve a sibling dispute that put my Master in critical condition. Now if you'll excuse me.... I bid you adieu. They'll be returned without a scratch, I promise you that." Assassin says, before getting on a white pegasus, taking me with them.

We arrive at Adachi's house and Assassin, Sakura, Rider and I head inside, Sakura and I against our own will might I add. Adachi is passed out in his bed and Assassin says, letting us go from the chains, "Now, the two of you will make up by the time my Master wakes up or else."

"How is he even asleep and not writhing in grueling pain?" I ask as I go over to Adachi.

"I had to put him to sleep, otherwise what you just described is how he'd be right now." Assassin says, with a hefty sigh. "His bones are shattered and major internal bleeding in different places, which I'm compensating for by healing but it's barely effective. I'm surprised he's even alive at all." Assassin says.