Chapter 11: Reality Is A Wet Dream

Rin's POV

I wake up in my room...... wait a minute, how the hell did I get back to my room?!? I swear I fell asleep in Adachi's room. God damn you, Adachi. Thanks to that 'massage' he gave me, now I don't think I can go back to anything less than that. I guess I should start my preparations for summoning.

I went down to the cellar and looked at the time. It is 11:58 PM, almost the prime time to summon a servant with having to worry about a catalyst. I draw the summoning circle and hold the bright red ruby amulet while I proceed to say the chant, starting the summoning at 12:00 am.

"Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone.

The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.

The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.

Shut (fill).

Shut (fill).

Shut (fill).

Shut (fill).

Shut (fill).

Repeat every five times.

Simply, shatter once filled.

――――I announce.

Yourself is under me, my fate is in your sword.

In accordance with the approach of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.

Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.

You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance ―――!"

CRASH

I rush upstairs and there is a man with white hair, tan skin, and black eyes. He is wearing black body armor, which consisted of black tights and sleeveless shirt with silver accents which outlined his muscles and a metal plate on his collar, and black pants that had two black straps on his thighs, and another two strapped around his shins separate from each other. He wears black metal plated shoes, which appear to be attached to his trousers. A signature red coat that seemed to be a , which were actually two separate sleeves connected by a metal plate at the back which covered his arms and was cut off showing his upper torso and midriff, and had a separate red open skirt which ended above his shins with the top fashioned and tied with an agemaki knot, covered by a silver metal plate. He shifts himself around and says, "Servant Archer here. I have answered your call."

"I summoned you at Midnight so I should have gotten a Saber. Oh no, the clocks are all one hour ahead." I said, freaking out.

"Calm down and tell me the situation." Archer says.

"Kirei Kotomine killed my father and Assassin's Master, Zouken got killed right off the bat."

"Interesting, very interesting. Now what do you want me to do Master?" Archer says.

I toss him a broom and say, "Clean up the mess you made."

ARCHER'S POV

"Good grief." I say as I start to clean up my mess. I noticed this was not the familiar mansion I was acquainted with, being summoned several times, as I myself am a multidimensional being who has been to various eras of mankind myself. It's surprising to see such minor changes to the timeline, I thought. As I continuously cleaned the room I noticed various pictures littering the walls with her family and amongst other things, I spot new pictures he'd never seen before. A picture of a kid with Rin, capturing the two having fun. I see more pictures with this kid and Rin, I shout to her, "Hey, who is this kid?!"