Chapter 19: Final Fantasy VII Victory Noises and New Party Members

ADACHI POV

"Hey Shirou, you still keep your emergency Desert Eagle under the front entrance floorboards." Shirou nodded quizzically as another doorbell ranged out. 

With everything that has happened within the past few hours; everyone is on edge. He nodded at me as I quietly began prying the floorboard open and saw the hand cannon with a magazine preloaded and cleanly maintained the day before with 3 spare magazines as I looked to the door. I quietly moved towards the door and I peeped at the peephole and recognized Yggdmillennia's assistant, but without his glasses; even more reason to be distrustful. As I motioned Shirou, Rider and Saber to station themselves at choke points, preparing for the worst case scenario. 

I kept one hand on the gun as I pulled open the door and greeted him. 

"Why hello there…..ah shit I forgot to get your name earlier."

“No need to worry. My name is Solomon. Nice to meet you.” The man says as he extends his hand for a handshake.

I go ahead and shake his hand in return, "No worries, the pleasure’s all mine, how's Yggdmillennia?"

“Dead to ourdismay’. He tripped and got caught on an anchor and drowned. That’s what the reports say at least. You want to know the truth, though? I killed him because I needed to give you this.” The man says as he shows me a piece of paper titled, The Will and Testament of Darnic Prestone Yggdmillennia.

I take a look at the document AND read through it carefully. Especially the lines pertaining to his assets and bank accounts. 

My eyes glimmering with hope and excitement as I happily hop up and down like a preschool kid. 

"What's up with you Addy?" Rin asked me.

"I have 'No, fuck you!' money now Rin!? Take a look at the will." As I showed her the document. 

"What the hell!?" As she kept looking at the document and back to me. "Why can't the lottery just let me win!?" As she stomped off fuming. 

"Senpai." I jumped a bit as Sakura whispered behind my ear. "I've been thinking, why do you need that much money to begin with."

"Well…." I pleaded with Semiramis silently as she nodded and took over the situation from here. 

"Sakura, he needed the necessary funding for me to acquire the materials I need for one of my Noble Phantasms."

Everyone else other than Solomon and I were the least surprised. As I look towards him and say what's been on my mind. 

"How much is it to fund Drake's Noble Phantasm?"

“I already set that money aside. No need to worry about it.” Solomon says.

"Now that's all set and done, we'll have to figure out what to do with the Kiritsugu spawnling."

"Oh you mean—don't worry about her, she's working for us." Solomon says.

WHAT!

"I'm sorry, what, mind you explain what type of Talk no Jutsu you pulled off!?" All my blood veins were bursting out as I screamed my head off. 

“I made her two promises. Number one, I promised her a new heart. Number two, I promised her that I’d date her for a week.” Solomon says.

'GOD-FUCKING DAMNIT!?' Is what I wanted to scream at him but I held it in and I facepalmed at the moment he said the second half of that entire exchange; time for me to open up a bottle of sake. 

"Shirou, where is the liquor cabinet?"

"Why? You can't drink yet!?" I ignored the heroic virgin wannabe and asked his alternate chad future counterpart.