Chapter 2 : A Great Day To Wake Up.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, or any gifs and the original Plot of the anime/light novel/ game, I just own some ideas...? alternation and designs and also some pictures or sketch.

______

"Tohka there you are!" Shido shouted, relieved, but only to stagger back when a speeding figure with a very long, dark-purple night-colored hair ram their body into Shido's body, hard.

"Shido there you are! I was so worried when you were gone so suddenly." The figure, known as Tohka said with a smile, clearly happy to see Shido again. "So what are we doing here today?"

Coughing at the sudden pain, Shido looked at Tohka's cheerful smile and sighed wearily.

"Geez... That hurt." He muttered under his breath. Slowly trying to recover, Shido then put on a serious face. Making Tohka to tilt her head at his expression.

"Huh..? What's the matter, Shido?" She questioned, still tilting her head.

"T-Tohka...we're going to do something important today, the AST that attacked us few months ago are going after a new Spirit, if we don't do anything then they'll likely hurt her." Shido glumly reported to the Spirit, sadden at the fact that the AST would still be willing to attack such a young girl since she was labeled as a Spirit even without meaning to. As the latter looked a little surprise at the news but then her face hardened when she heard him mention the AST.

And as Shido predicted, Tohka's eyes darken at the name. Clearly not forgetting that her Shido almost died if not for his Spirit-like powers.

"Why do they do such things...! Why can't they just be nice to every good Spirits!" Tohka raged, clearly frustrated at the AST from their last encounter.

"I really don't know... No, let me rephrase that, I mean, I don't know their true purpose is, but what I do know is that they want to stop every Spirit they encounter, but not all Spirit are bad too.." Shido added, clearly he was also frustrated at this whole situation.

"Shido!?" A loud voice sounded out from the communication device, because it's loudness, Shido's concentration broke and he flinched back at the volume. Tohka who didn't know of the device made a worried expression when she saw Shido was in pain from something unknown.

"Gahh-!? Kotori that hurt you- " Shido quickly tried to scold Kotori but only to get interrupted again. "Look Mister! Your the one who said you'd save her, but from where I'm standing, your just chit-chatting around with Tohka while Unknown is going to die soon!"

That stopped Shido's rant very quickly.

Panicking he grabbed Tohka's hand in haste and run towards the fight, the latter was surprised but quickly became worried when they saw a girl that looks about Kotori's age laying on the ground with her left shoulder having visible blood on her pale skin and while looking exhausted, she was still surrounded by the AST having there guns pointed at Unknown's figure.

As Shido run towards Unknown with a worried face, Tohka who was right beside Shido, frowned rather heavily when she felt a strong power suddenly surge up around them. When both of them saw the girl's eyes closed the power that Tohka had felt suddenly became stronger and it made her rather uneasy.

"Shido!!" Was all Tohka could say when something... negative surrounded them.

________

Change Location: Fraxinus

Kotori seeing everything at the screen turn black was stunned. Even the the members of her team where stunned. When they saw Unknown collapse, a huge surge of power suddenly burst forth and then a black substance came out of Unknown's body, encasing everything in it's path with darkness.