R̸̝̞̳̲͙̩͍̐̂̀̆̉͝ ̸̥͖̪̩̘̻̋̉ ̵͚͈͙̔͌̒̊̿̾̃̂͘ ̵̦̣̝̱̮̻̐̍̆̐e̵̟̤͙͎̹͙̦̞͆̒̆͂̾̑͠ #2

This was the first time I ever seen what my younger sister looks like..

Since it was too dark in the room, we never actually saw our appearance.

It's kinda sad to be honest...

But now we can finally see everything! Even the color! It was so exciting~hehehe.

My Lil Sis has eyes that are light purple, almost the same shade as her hair, which is about shoulder length with messy bangs/side parts of hair framing her face reaching her shoulders, along with many strands sticking up. In her hair, she wears two game-pad shaped hairclips.

You couldn't help but think that she was adorable!

And her outfit consists of a white hoodie worn like a dress with two light blue stripes down her sleeves, lining the hood, and down the center with a big white circled zipper with a purple N on it. Though that's the only thing I can observe since there's only little light to see everything.

And what about me you ask? You wanna know what I looked like? Nnoooopee~ hehehe I already know what I look like since my Lil sis described it herself, plus repeating what she said makes me tired and unmotivated...

But why do we suddenly have lights?

It was because of the Mini-people with wings came... There's 2 of them and they where actually shock to see us. And then my sister pointed out that they were also floating in thick books...?

OOooooohhhh~

OOooooohhhh~

I've never knew Books can float- what an amazing discovery~!

Oops sorry I got a little excited there... Hehehe. Heh-heemm sorry I should be more serious right? And since I'm the older sister I should be like the responsible-ish sibling between us two.

Though later on they did came everyday, The flying people I mean. They also introduced themselves aswell, their names are strange though~ but my Lil Sis name is much harder to say... That's why I can only call her by Little Sister or a nickname which I haven't decided yet....!

Oh-! There names!! Oops I almost forgot to mention... Ah- It's Histoire and Croire!

But my Little Sister calls them Histy and Darksty respectively. And it was so much easier to call them that~

Though I don't think Darksty likes her nickname? I don't why though..? It's cute so why does she hate it..? Plus she's looks like a darker version of Histy too~ though their clothings differ. Histy did explain that they weren't siblings though..

Weird. But they were nice.... But Darksty was a prickly plant!, thats what Histy said when Darksty said some mean things to us. And Histy did warn us to never copy Darksty's way of talking. But my lil Sis likes to get on Darksty nerves by saying many weird questions.

They did taught us many things like-! ....Food, History, Games, Our Nation and more~!! Though... somehow they explained it so suspiciously... The Nation part I mean, this one was pointed out by My Lil Sis. She said that it was so weird that they mentioned to "never interact with our people if they suddenly came here. And just run away quickly with your sister"

They gave us food(yummy by the way) bring some games in entertaining my Lil Sis, everytime they came back~

In all honest opinion they're both nice! And my sis can agree with that... But they are also untrustworthy, since they seemed to hide something. Something very important....

But so long it doesn't affect us, I won't really care much.

And because of that my Sister called me lazy- what a meanie Little Sister I have.