A Peashy Belated Christmas Part 13

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, gifs and the original Plot of the anime/light novel/ game, I just own some ideas...? alternation and designs

_______

Location: ???

"Haaaa......" A young teen sighed tiredly, leaning towards her monitor, she let her head down gently as her long pink hair scattered all over the table and the keyboard.

In all honesty, she was tired to the bone. While her sister knew how much she enjoys tinkering with machines, the teen never expected her sister to give her a mountain load of ideas for her plan (all of which were good by the way, and the pink-haired teen was excited to figure everything out), nor to be put under the high pressure of completing her plan without her dearest sister to guide her.

It was completely unfair towards the teen.

But... It was necessary.

She was very familiar of her older sister's strong attachment to this plan and how eagerly she anticipated the day.

Even though her sister was determined to see her plan through, she knew that the older CPU was suffering as a result. How could her sister be unaffected? She is, after all, soft on the inside... Too good for this dreadful Dimension infact.

Her sister suffered a great deal, so it was also unfair to her. Why can't the universe just be kinder to her? To them?

For years, the girl's mind had been overburdened by the same exact thoughts.

The teen drowsily shuts her eyes, not really knowing the answer. Prior to operating each machine and thinking such draining thoughts in the same day, she had every intention of attempting to get some sleep for now.

*rrrRRRRRIIIIIIiiiiinnnnnggg!!

But her would-be nap was interrupted by an obnoxious loud ring.

The girl groaned and grudgingly got up from her cozy position, grabbing the ball-shaped communication tool with a frown.

Her sister's effect on her tendency to be so lazy came to mind.

"He.....l?.....*Zing.. Hell..oo?" The girl clicked her tongue in response to the awful signal.

"Goodness, I really need to upgrade that broken ding-dong of a machine..." muttered the girl as she struggled to get a solid signal within her cramped room. Flailing the device in hand as the voice became much clearer.

"Otherwise, I might do this for eternity.."

"Hell....Hello!? Can you read.."

"Y-yeah.. I could hear you now, so no need to shout Lady Noire.." She quickly replied with an awkward smile even though it was just a call.

But she couldn't help but feel nervous. She is, after all, a shut-in, and Noire was her sister's friend(?), and the only true communication she had was through her sister and her own creations.

Of course-! All she needed in her life is her machines and sister nothing more really.

Plus, if your sister practically spoils you rotten, providing you with attention, care, and all the possessions you desire? Then anyone could feel satisfied.

The teen sighed again at the reminder. She really missed her sister, however plans are plans.

After all, the teen has a list to follow. So far, everything was proceeding as her sister had predicted.

Her sister is really brilliant that way.

"*Cough... Okay... well, at least it's smooth now, right?" Noire uttered. Trying to make the girl less awkward.