A Peashy Belated Christmas Part 10.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, gifs and the original Plot of the anime/light novel/ game, I just own some ideas...? alternation and designs

_________

Location: Market District.

Time: 4: 24 pm

"Drats.... We're too far away. We won't be able to make it in time. Now what?" The puppet grumbled in frustration as Yoshino looked about, her face screwed up in a frown.

She was worried when she saw a huge Dogoo hopping aimlessly in the middle of the district, destroying everything in its path. She could even see Peashy's little figure fiercely attacking it. But the concerning part of it all was that Peashy was fighting it all alone. Shido and the others were too far behind to do anything.

Tohka, on the other hand, suddenly dashes towards Peashy's small form and tries to attack the Dogoo together while the AST is stuck trying to help their trapped comrades.

"If- if we don't help.... Then... Peashy a-and Tohka... could get..." Yoshino sputtered with worry, casting a desperate glance at her silent friend. hoping that Neptune might have an answer to help with the situation.

But Neptune however, remained silent. Unaware of Yoshino's gaze as she was lost in her own thoughts.

In truth, Neptune was stumped as well. While the games made the battle appear to be a lot easier than in real life...But when this becomes reality, her new reality, this is a problem.

Not only does she need to know the basics, but also trying to do it in the right form..... Being trained by Croire wasn't really all that helpful, not to mention her past being a peaceful and cowardly individual. She can't really do more.

She was extremely arrogant- she really regretted her stupid declaration! Slime may be the lowest tier class in all fantasy games in games, but in real life....Not to mention its colossal size, which made fighting it seem a little daunting.

While she does see the flouting HP and SP bars from her enemies and EP (Energy Points, as Croire mentioned, because common people lack magic and such) from ordinary citizens. She must nevertheless put more effort into each of her fancy and powerful moves. So Neptune will be forced to do backflips or whatever the move requires in order to finish the skill; if it fails, the move fails.

So far, all she'd done were slashes in either vertical or horizontal directions. Nothing more complex than that. Can't even do Neptune's game skills that requires special moves to work.

And this was frustrating.

The second option was that if she did transform, it would be too unpredictable. Since she'll either have no desire to keep Peashy and everyone safe in that form, or she'll be too preoccupied with fighting the Dogoo to care.

"Fuhuhuhuh... You seem conflicted? Did ya finally understand that your battle experience is nothing but trash? " An uninvited guest suddenly chimed in smugly from the depths of Neptune's mind. Making the CPU annoyed.

'Grr... What do you want, Veto? Can't you see we are in the middle of a crisis!? '

"Mah... Mah.... Why so pissed? You know I could assist you in that regard? " Veto sang as her body floated lazily in their shared mind's inky blackness. "You don't need to worry about nothin'. I'll just take over and beat the Dogoo up for you. Easy, right? And before you'll get your panties in a twist. Hear me out first. "

When Veto quickly interjected her sentence, Neptune reluctantly stayed silent.

"I'll guarantee to return your control privileges later. Promise."