The beginning of the End (VetoDimension)

__________

VetoDimension

________

Everyone was silent.

No one dared to talk in this situation. After Veto Plutia woke up and saw Neptune, she wordlessly held Neptune's hand with an iron grip as she then led the poor Planeptune Goddess towards who knows where. (And by extension, everyone followed along silently.)

Nepgear didn't even do anything when her dearest sister was suddenly grabbed, but instead, she was the first to hide behind Uzume.

Her feet trembled like those of a scared lamb when she took a peek at Veto Plutia's desperate gaze.

Even though it wasn't aimed at her, it was still scary!

The Candidate did, after all, experience hell for her naivety in UltraDimension and went with the flow in UltraVert, so this time she will surely avoid such a fate happening again.

As for the boisterous Uzume.. after her encounter with the same goddess in Hyperdimension and a different one here She could wisely guess that riling up this unstable version of Plutia would likely be suicide too, and she took the hint with Nepgear's reluctance and went with her gut.

And by going with her gut, she meant hiding too.

Preferredly, hiding at the local agent that's currently with them, IF, and also having the rodent hide in her hair.

And the redhead didn't blame the little guy one bit.

But unlike these four people with common sense, two people with the same brain cells only kept quiet because of two things.

For Neptune, she was indeed scared for her life, but above her life was mainly because of awkwardness.

'I mean, when you almost fainted because of a bad case of hivy-gibbies and then were led to an unknown place... Wouldn't you feel too awkward to talk?' She asked herself this while looking timidly at the hand that was connected to a dazed version of her best friend.

Seeing how this Plutie looked as cold as ice, the purple-headed character couldn't help but turn her head towards Ultra Plutia and did a double take.

'Gh-!? Crap! What're you doing making a face like that, Plutie!?' Neptune screamed in her mind when she saw the look Ultra Plutia made behind her.

Looking at the stone-faced Plutia in front of her and at Ultra Plutia's scowling face; her gentle, usual sleepy eyes narrowed into slits, and she stared at her counterpart, Neptune, sweats.

"Hey.. Plutie? What's up with that look, ya doing alrighty?" She whispered, leaning a bit towards the Plutia she knows and loves.

The only response she got was a huff, and Neptune tilted her head, looking lost.

"I-err kinda gotten the memo that you were stoked about finally meeting your—ah 'twin', so why'd you start glaring at her like it was nobody's business?" She quoted the twin part with her fingers.

"Grrr... I doooo, buuuut... She's hogging yoouu. And your mine, so it's not fair. She didn't ask permission, you knoooww?" Ultra Plutia complained, tugging Neptune's arm, while the latter sweatdropped at her phrasing.

"Y-yours..?" Neptune repeated with a complicated look. As she tried not to lag too much from Veto Plutia's grip.

"Yep, you are mine and isn't that the truth? You are my bestest friend, Neppy, or... Maybe you don't see it that way, Neppy, and you'd rather be with her then?" Somehow, feeling the chills, Neptune instantly nodded with a pale face.

"Me..? Of course I'm yours forever, my lovely Plutie!" She threw all her dignity into it and saluted stiffly, making Ultra Plutia to cheer, quickly dispelling any negative emotions she has at the desperate yet quick declaration.

'Good, I trained her well' Thought Ultra Plutia with an innocent smile, as Neptune was unaware of the meaning of her joy. 

"Yaaaaayyy." Ultra Plutia clapped her hands together, giving a blooming smile towards the stiff Neptune, who somehow felt another chill.