Chapter 3: Unexpected Toilet Break

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, gifs and the original Plot of the anime/light novel/ game, I just own some ideas...? alternation and designs.

_____________

Location: Itsuka's Household.

An hour.... I was scolded for an hour and I'm on the run.

Huh? You wanna know why I'm running away? And how it escalated to that point?

Well to be more specific, I'm at the Itsukas' house right now. As Lil Kotori had previously explained, when everyone passed out, she brought the three of us there instead of the enormous plane that was chilling in the air.

But why? and not at their headquarters?

Well... Me thinks that the Fraxinus thought that it would be best for Shido to "date" me in an area where he may move easily in order to seal my powers rapidly because I'm not a "sealed" spirit.

Naturally, none of that was her explanation; it was all mine... Well, my own speculation, since I'm aware of her true identity, so that's why I didn't entirely accept her explanation of:

"I saw my brother and his buddies lying in the road, unconscious. Because I am a good little sister and not like my brother, who disobeys his safety during a spacequake, I blah. blah. blah."

Her defense was that, but I'll stick to my own interpretation of the matter, thank you very much. However, I do wonder why everyone was asleep when I woke up. Me fainting has a sound reason, but for them? Suspicious on so many levels.....

Hmm.... But, you know, who really cares? Like... It's super sus, but it isn't really relevant.

Plus, I think my current situation is more dire than knowing how both couples suddenly had the bright idea to lay dead in the same place I fainted.

Hmmm... Let's get to the point where I was running away. That was a lie—no... I did run, but not from the protagonist's house; rather, I ran to his bathroom, or more specifically, his toilet.

How did I escape from Commander Kotori, and why did I act so idiotically?

Well, for starters, after Kotori finished lecturing me for being rude, I quickly fled the scene as she yelled at me to stop. The teen must've been so caught off guard. I mean, I couldn't really blame her. I'd been obediently sitting there and acting pitiful as she ranted off my ears, so anyone would be completed fooled enough to really think I wouldn't try to escape. Heh, jokes on her then.

.
..
...
..
.

Okay, this is weird.

My attitude and personality seems to have been altered without me knowing. It's honestly scary.

As a weak individual, I wouldn't even dare show this nature to someone in public. But now I feel like all of my restrictions and limits were gone.

Well let's discuss that next time....—And... I seem to be doing that more often.. like, moving important questions aside to get back to the main topic. Which isn't all that.

Huh... always getting sidetrack... Isn't that familiar?

Ugh..No I'm doing it again... Like what the heck... I really need answers.

Sigh...

—Well back to the bathroom part. I can't really do much and explore my err... "perplexing" change without me seeing my own change body.

So... The point. Why the bathroom?

I understand it's dumb. An idiotic move. But I was interested because I never actually saw my face and I just assumed it was a specific character, Neptune, in my head. Heheh... Ignoring Kotori, who was banging at the bathroom door, I quickly peeked at the mirror, only to freeze in shock at my reflection.