The Trouble

__________

VetoDimension

________

*Boom!

Suddenly, two giant heavy doors burst open with a loud noise.

The figure that was floating in a book while holding a stack of papers felt a sudden chill all over her body as she peered to her side, where the noise originated from.

Her sweat then drips as she sees who has come.

Her small figure tensed as her blue eyes connected towards two familiar iris-colored eyes.

But unlike the previous dull-like eyes she had the misfortune to witness these past few years, what Histoire, the tome and Oracle of Planeptune, saw now in those eyes were overcome with desperation, but also with a spark. A spark that may hopefully ignite something.

"What about my sister!?" Plutia, her charge, barged into the office, sounding so distressed that it broke Histoire's fragile heart.

But before she could say anything—Abnes, whom the tome had noticed, looked rather unwillingly standing next to the distressed CPU, and when the screen at the center of the room suddenly lit up, the seemingly little girl instantly bolted out of the room with a "Toodles!" not even bothering to slam the door behind her like she usually does.

Even going so far as to bulldoze the tired other dimension travelers in her wake for escape.

And not far behind the Veto CPU were the said travelers that came from Ultra and Hyperdimension, panting up a storm, while looking mighty annoyed at being knocked up on the way.

"Ha—*pant.. that was...—*pant.. a massive work out..." Neptune from Hyperdimension panted, and behind her back was a worried Plutia from UltraDimension.

Still clinging to the Hyper Goddess, Ultra Plutia just gazes worriedly at her counterpart.

"I... *pant... agree." Nepgear, the CPU Candidate, was leaning against the wall behind her sister, exhausted.

"I've never... known that *pant... Pluto's Basilicom would be this tall, or, for that matter, that Histoire's office would be at the top of the building.."

Then, on the ground, a person with red hair couldn't help but chime in with her own input.

"For.. *pant.. real.. that's some ass-timing too! Getting the elevator *pant..stuck at all times." Likely Uzume groaned, but after a few seconds, the redhead then quickly stood up to point at Pluto's (Histoire finally understood that this was their nickname for her charge) back with a somewhat enraged look.

"But the real question of the day is how you aren't all that tired when we just literally run those four long flights of stairs—while running!" She sounded so indignant that Pluto quickly scolded her face and gave Uzume an unimpressed stare.