Chapter 1-Nice to meet you!

A/N: I just wanna say that this Fic is heavily inspired by a other Fanfic called"Grime and day" on Fanfiction.net
Please read it, it's really good.
You could say that this is somewhat of a Fan continuation, since the Og has been discontinued, but this probably won't be nearly as good as the OG.)

(ALSO, I decided to age up Sasha, Anne And Marcy to the age of 15 for when the show starts, for no reason except for the fact that they seem way more like 15 year olds to me)

Reader Keys
(Y/N)=Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name.

(First few Chapters will Take place 2 years before the show)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN HAVE TO CANCEL GOING TO THE MOVIES WITH ME?"

Said an currently angry Teenager, they were on their phone, talking to what was their currently only friend.

„(Y/N)! you gotta understand, Rachel just asked me if I wanted to hang out with her, and I couldn't just say no to her"

Said the Friend of (Y/N), hoping this excuse would calm them down, it didn't tough.

„DIMITRI! I ALREADY BOUGHT THE TICKETS FOR HOMECOMING! YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD HER THAT YOU ALREADY HAD PLANS!"

„Bu-„

He was about to say, but immediately got cut off!

YOU KNOW WHAT? GO AHEAD AND KEEP CONTINUING LIKE THAT! THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME THIS HAPPENED!
GO AHEAD AND FUCK WITH RACHEL! GET HER PREGNANT AND RAISE A CHILD WITH HER, SO YOU HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE TO STOP TALKING TO ME!"

POV (Y/N):

After shouting out these words, I ended the call.
MY throat started to hurt, from all this shouting.

I then starred at my phone with some tears in my eyes, as I saw his contact, I started thinking  about Blocking him.

If he keeps canceling the plans we have, why should we still be friends?

I Then went ahead and did it.

Just Great, my formerly only „Friend" is now not my friend anymore. All because he wants to spend time with that Bitch and not me.

Now what? The day is still young. Going to the Movie Theaters now alone would suck ass.

Eh, why not go for a walk? The weather is pretty nice, maybe it could lift my mood a bit.

I then stood up from my bed, left my room and went to the door that would lead me out of this place.

I quickly put on my shoes and then went outside.

As soon as I was outside walking, I felt the wind touch my skin. And the Sun Blinding my eyes.

Which made me let out a little sneeze.

The walk mostly was quiet, there was the occasional car driving, but nothing special.

My mood also did get somewhat better, even if not by a lot.

Im Still Bitter about that, those tickets were expensive man!

Just As i was thinking about this, i accidentally bumped into someone. Which led to me closing my eyes in reflex.

„Watch where you're going!"

Shouted the person I bumped into.