Chapter 5-Trouble at School, peaceful Sleepover

A/N:

LETS  GOOOOOO! We also reached rank 2 in the Marcy category! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! <3

LETS GOOOOOO! We also reached rank 2 in the Marcy category! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! <3

Now let's continue with the Fanfic!

It has been about 2 Years ever since you accidentally bumped into Sasha and therefore met the calamity trip.

In that time you Sasha and Marcy have Turned, 15, Anne is still 14 years old  but tomorrow that will change.

Luckily in that time frame, you did not sink into a pit of starving yourself, like you thought you would, ever since your father hit you for the first time.

Those moments where your appetite was gone was just you being sick. You were lucky with that one.

However you are not lucky with your father, he dosen't use excuses anymore to beat you up.
He now just does it whenever he pleases.

Naturally, this abuse causes bruises.

Which your friends noticed. Well, mostly Anne and Marcy. Sasha didn't really care.

But whenever they did did ask, you always made up some excuses.

"I was in a fight, I wasn't careful with where I was walking, I bumped into the door to hardc etc..."

Life at School was also difficult, your Teachers were the absolute worst and you can't even do anything about it because your father is a piece of shit who dosen't care about you.

Yeah.. Life isn't the best, but with your friends you are sure that it will be fine.

Speaking of your friends, let's talk about them!

Beginning with Marcy!

Marcy definitely is definitely the closest to you of the trio, you were always happy to go read a book Series she loved, or to a TV show, or any other Media she liked which you both could geek over.

And.... You kinda realised that you are crushing on her.  You even saved her phone numbers as „✨MarMar💚✨".

You even use that Nickname for her in Real life. It might be cringy, but it was YOUR cringe and it made you happy.

As for Anne, things also have been doing good,  you became good friends with common interests. There were some bumpy roads here and there, but nothing to major.

However things with Sasha aren't as well as with the other two. You would still consider yourself friends with her, but not really good ones.
You have become aware of what tactics she uses to get what she wants, and yet you still comply most of time, because you're scared it might ruin your friendship with her and the other girls.

She also often misgendered you even after those 2 years. Marcy and Anne never misgendered even you once. So naturally this annoyed you.

But again, you never did anything about it because you were scared of ruining your friendships with the others if you stand up to her.