Chapter 16-A Talk with Aldo

It's been days ever since You and Grime retrieved the Hammer and ever since Percy and Braddock left. it still hurt having them gone but there was nothing you could do.

Discussing the Invasion of Newtopia with the Captains of the other Towers was certainly boring. It was mostly talking about when the Invasion should start where the armies should attack from if the army gets the resources they need, quality of the Weapons, etc...

However, there once was a certain instance where Captain Grime Arm wrestled with Captain Buffo because Buffo Misgendered you on purpose. He won.

It made you really happy to have seen Grime standing up for you. Your sperm Donor back on earth never would have done such a thing.

That was pretty much it with the Catching up, not a lot has happened.

Now you were just sitting on top of the Tower at night, reading a book you once illegally Downloaded.
The Novelisation of the first Arachno-Man film, you really liked the film so you decided that you wanted to read this one but you were broke, so piracy had to be done.

You were free to do whatever after another meeting with the Captains, so you felt that this was the perfect moment to do so.

"The View here is beautiful, isn't it?"
You turned around and stood up.

You saw that it was the living corpse, Captain Aldo.

"Oh um yeah, it is. But uh, how long  have you been standing there?"

You asked him.

"For a while now."
He answered.

You were confused, why was he watching you?

"Is there anything you want to tell me or where is this going?"

You asked him, slightly annoyed.

"No, there isn't really. Why so hostile?"
He asked, his empty eye sockets staring you directly in your soul.

You sighed.

"It's just... things in my life have been so difficult recently. At Toad Tower my eye got taken away, then General Yunnan came and attacked us when we were fugitives, and now this whole Situation with Percy and Braddock leaving.."

You shed a tear at the memory, and he noticed that, however, he moved to a different topic for now.

"What exactly is that tiny thing in your hand?"He asked pointing at your phone that you were holding in your hand.

"Oh, that's just my phone."
You answered quickly.

"What is the purpose of this phone?"
He asked.

"Oh well, it has many purposes, like communicating, entertainment, and much more, I am mostly reading with it right now since I am locked out of the other functions.
For example, I was reading the novelization of Arachno-Man before you interrupted me."

You explained to him, being passive aggressive with the last few words.

"What exactly is this Arachno-man Book about?"
He asked, surprising you. Why would he care?

"It's about this Teenage Boy in Highschool called Benny Barker. He gets bitten by a radioactive Spider and because he didn't take his responsibility serious his uncle dies. Which is why he goes out to risk his film life and fight crime in the city as Arachnoid-man."