Chapter 13-The Aftermath

You were sleeping, but absolutely not peacefully. You were sweating and were breathing heavily.

You were Dreaming of back when you killed the family and the Events back at Toad Tower.

The moment you were about to die in it, you shot up. You looked around.

You were in a small building with many wooden crates and

No one else was here.

You were confused at first on why you were missing half of your vision, but then remembered.

Your expression changed.

Anger

You were feeling anger. That Bitch not only is the reason why you're here but she took away half of your Vision too!

You began yelling and started to kick your feet, just like a child that was having a temper tantrum.

You hated her, you hated them all.

The Door of the Building slammed open.

"Y/N!"
Yelled a Voice, interrupting your temper tantrum.

You turned around. It was Percy.

"Y/N is everything alright? I heard yelling."
He asked, concern showing in his eyes.

You turned to face him.

"Physically, yes. Mentally no."
You answered honestly.

Percy cringed at the answer.

"Oh, umm. I appreciate the honesty at least."
He answered awkwardly.

"Where is Grime and the rest of the Army?"
You questioned, calming down slowly.

"Grime is out with Braddock hunting for Food, but I rushed back when I heard you yelling."

Percy's face then became somewhat upset.

"However, the rest of the Army desserted, because..."

He gulped.

"They said they didn't wanna work for a Lieutenant who threatened them with executing them."

You sighed.

"Of course."
You whispered.

"But if it makes you feel better, me and Braddock stayed with you and Grime because we know you wouldn't do such thing. You were probably just overwhelmed with emotions."

I'm not so sure about that.

You gave Percy a smile.

"Thank you."

Percy smiled back.
"No problem."

Your smile quickly vanished.

"Wait... even if our entire Army desserted, why don't we just head back to the Tower?"

Percy then let out a nervous chuckle.

"Well you see, Grime is wanted for letting Toad Tower get destroyed and since we are all still associated with him, we are wanted as well.