Chapter 22-Turning Point

Silence, everything was silent for you.

You just witnessed your Girlfriend get stabbed and dying.

You didn't know what to feel, everything around you just seemed to break down.

It's your fault. It's your fault. It's your fault. It's your fault.It's your fault. It's your fault.It's your fault. It's your fault.It's your fault. It's your fault.It's your fault. It's your fault.

It's your fault.

"Y/N!"
Grime whisper yelled.

Finally snapping you back to reality.

You turned to Grime

"Huh?"
You let out confused.

"I know this is a very hard thing for you to see, but if we stay here, we are goners!"
He says, turning around.

"Let's move"
Before he could take any step further, he got stopped by a Frobot right in front of him.

Then Frobots surrounded all of you. You started to get scared. Scared that you end like Marcy.

"What do we do now?"
You asked him, scared.

"I'm gonna have to toss you out the window."

You widened your eye.

"WHAT?"
Before you could protest any further, he already went along with it and threw you out of the Window.

With him following close behind you.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"
You yelled out in fear.

"Hey it's fine! We managed to escape!"
Grime yelled, from beside you.

"BUT NOW WE ARE GONNA SMASH ONTO THE GROUND AND DIE! GRIME! HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF THAT?"

You yelled angrily at him.

"Oh, yeah..."
He awkwardly let out.

However you and Grime became very lucky because Marcy's bird Joe Sparrow came in and caught you both.

You held into that Bird with your Dear life. Terrified.

Grime wasn't nearly as scared as you, in fact he was smiling.

"Well, that's lucky! Excellent work, George Sparrow!"
He thanked the bird.

Joe Sparrow glared at Grime for misspelling his name but quickly let it go.

You remained quiet. Still trying to process what happened.

Grime looks down to see that the Toad Army is surrendering to Andria's Frobot army.

"Our army has been captured. Looks like we'll have to take shelter somewhere and come up with a new strategy."
He commented at the sight.

"Where do we go? Toad Tower ain't a option, that's to obvious."
You asked him.

"Well I do have an Idea that isn't as obvious."
He replied.

"Where?"

~~~

Wartwood.

That's the place Grime thought of. And it is a decent enough idea for you.

Joe Sparrow landed on the grounds of Wartwood this time Notmally unlike back at Newtopia.