Chapter 4-The Gang Together!

A/N:

Damm, we managed to achieve Rank 2 in Grime even though Grime hasn't appeared in the Fic yet

Damm, we managed to achieve Rank 2 in Grime even though Grime hasn't appeared in the Fic yet. Thank you all for the support. ^^

Now let's start with the Chapter.

You woke up from a Nightmare and you were feeling sick.
Your Stomach felt empty and you were feeling very cold, even though you were wrapped comfortably in your Blanket, while also Hugging your Pillow. Something you always did when going to sleep, because of the lack of physical love you received from anyone, or love in general.

Enough about the lack of love you received, time to start with your day.

It was Sunday, it had to be. Your Alarm you set on your phone wasn't ringing.

You opened your phone, it was indeed Sunday, and around 1 pm. You still had about 2 Hours until your meeting with the Trio.

You could use that time finally go eat and drink something, maybe take a shower and change clothes as well.

You want to look presentable in front of all three of them.
Especially Anne, she is the one person who you don't know at all.

All you two did was exchange phone numbers back when you and Sasha went out to eat at the Restaurant.

Enough thinking, time to actually do things!

First, to stand up from your Bed.

Once you have done that, you were feeling even colder than when you were in your Blanket.

You wanted to immediately jump back to the Bed, but you didn't.
You had things to do.

You made your way to the Door and opened it. Quickly you made your way to the Kitchen and opened the fridge.

Your Father was at work, meaning this time there won't be any interruptions.

You took out a pack of eggs.
You decided that you were gonna make scrambled eggs.

Because you didn't know how to make something better.

You also grabbed some butter from the fridge which you were gonna use like Oil to cook the Eggs.

After that you grabbed a tiny bowl and a tiny fork.

Once you had all the things you needed, you began.

You put the pan on the stove, threw the butter on it and began to heat it.

Then you opened the pack of eggs and took out 2 eggs.

You cracked the eggs and threw the Egg Shells away in the TrashCan.

You then began to beat the eggs until it was only egg yolk. None of the Egg White was visible anymore.

With that done, you saw that the Butter you put in the pan just finished melting. How convenient.

You spread the melted Butter around and then put the Egg that was in the Bowl on the pan.