Chapter 17-The Third Temple

A/N: When this Chapter releases me and my Family are currently on our to the Airport for our Vacation in Turkey on the 7th of August, meaning that I wont be really able to write the fanfic because there are barley any places there where I have access to Internet. And that for about 3-5 Weeks, so don't go expecting any chapters anytime soon.

Today was the Day, the first step of the Invasion of Newtopia was gonna begin.

Starting with Finding Anne, Sasha and Marcy and convincing them that you are sorry for everything.

The Spies that were sent to get intel from watching the three managed to get very valuable Information.

They managed to learn and confirm that the Music Box indeed was the reason why you were here, before it was just a personal Theory that you developed, but now its been officially confirmed.

The Box has three Gems that all need to be fully recharged in Three Temples to bring everyone back home, meaning that the Box was only the holder of the Gems while the Gems were the actual holders of the Energy.

Intel said that the Girls were already on their way to to the last Temple, so not a lot of Time was remaining.

You were nervous and excited at the same about this.

One the one Hand, you have to meet Sasha and Anne again who probably despise you now, on the other hand, you finally get to see your Girlfriend again!

A knock could be heard from the Door of your room.

„Enter."
You answered, sounding grumpy.

The Door opened, a toad entered the room.
The Toad Saluted.

„Lieutenant L/N, sir! Captain Grime is down at the stables, he is waiting for you."
Said the Toad.

„Let him know that I'll be there soon."
The Toad nodded.

„Yes sir!"
The Toad saluted and left the room.

You sighed as you put a hand on your forehead.
Ever since the event with Aldo you been more moody and grumpy.

Because of That you let out your anger on Training props damaging them in the process, the Soldiers were always to scared to say anything whenever they saw you doing that.
So they just let your anger go through you.

Now that we finished with catching up, its time to go downstairs and meet with Grime.

You stood up and made your way to the Door on your way to meet up with Grime.

~~~

Arriving at the Stables you were greeted by the sight of Grime who was waiting on a carriage, with a Toad sitting on the Tarantula carrying it. You and him were gonna be escorted there.

You sat down beside him.

„Hey, nice to see you."
You greeted him.

„It's good to see you as well."
He greeted back.

„Do you have everything you need?"
He asked you, trying to make sure.

„Yes, and you?"
You asked him back.

„Of course I have everything with me! What do you think of me?"

You just let out a annoyed groan.

Grime took notice.