Chapter 8-Prison Break

It's been weeks ever since you arrived in Amphibia, your hair has been growing at a steady pace and you could do nothing about it.

Grime while still being a strict and harsh Toad, did not ever resort to violence when he was interrogating you.

Your interrogations with him were now basically just you teaching him about Human history.

And through these lessons, you managed to find out that Grime was actually against Slavery and pro LGBTQ+.

He may be a Brutal and harsh dictatorial Toad but a Brutal and Harsh Dictatorial Toad that stands for equality!

You were currently in your cell, holding a rock.
And watching a bug crawl to a empty bowl.

You were mentally preparing yourself squish it. Why? Because you were a bit squeamish when it came to bugs.

Once you mentally prepared yourself for it, you Went  ahead with it. Luckily you did not miss.
If you would have, the Bug probably would have started flying around, which probably would have traumatised you.

„Phew."
You let out at your success.

You however did not stop, you Continued smashing onto the bug.

Again, again, again, again, and AGAIN.

Until it was nothing but mush.

„Hey, (Y/N)! Brought you Dinner! Cricket Thursdays!"

Greeted the Voice of Percy. Who just opened the Door staring from the side.

„Hey Percy!"
You greeted with a smile, the rock with parts of the bugs still in your hands.

Percy stared at you confused, to be exact on your hands.

„Oh That? That was just a Bug that didn't know its place."
You replied, throwing the rock away.

„Oh okay."

„Anyways! I been working on my act.
Do you wanna see it?"

He asked.

„Sure. why not?"
You answered, hugging your knees. Preparing to see his act.

„Okay, stay right there."
He said, forgetting that there is nowhere for you to go.

He then disappeared out of the Doorframe.

Shortly after that, Instruments could be heard playing.

Then Percy came in playing multiple Instruments at once.
It was a nice sounding Tune, nothing incredibly amazing but nice.

TA-DAAAAA!"
He let out, once finished with it.

You began clapping.

„WOW! You did great! You honestly could become a professional musician with that Potential of yours."

„Thanks! I just wish that Grime would think that as well."
He said, looking down abut sadly.

Pffff! Why should you care about what he thinks? Just go ahead and go your own way!"

You encouraged him.

„You know What? Youre Right?"

He answered. Putting off his helmet on the skeleton of a Dead Toad and instead putting on a jester hat.

„Thanks (Y/N). I can't wait to see the look on Grime's face when I tell him that-„

He got interrupted by him bumping into someone. Its no other than our good old Toad Captain himself.