Chapter 10:the Villainess Villaina?

At the end Jealou still decided to leave so when Villaina woke up the next morning she saw her familiar room

She still felt weak so she slept until noon,her father came fast when he heard that she finally woke up

"Vivi you scared dad really bad!dont worry it wont gonna happen again!i will search for a doctor who can cure your allergy okay?but before that you are not allowed to go out okay?"

Villaina understood,she know now that she is in a very unsafe situation!Jealou's enemies will not let go of this chance to kill her easily for revenge!

So she can only stay inside for a while now,anyway she wont be bored because she will start learning a lot of things from a tutor

In this country the noble's children will start to learn reading and writting at the very young age,but after that they will still wait until 9 or 10 to have a full class!

So she will be busy so waiting is not a problem but she hopes that the medicine will be ready sooner!

But she didnt know that its not only her who was confined after that incident

Angelica look out of her window while gritting her teeth!her uncle didnt allow her to go out anymore!

No more banquets and social gatherings for her!this is a great hit to her!she needed those to widen her networks and to find those powerful people who will help her to bring down her enemies and to meet the crown prince!

Gritting her teeth while cursing Villaina in her mind,she swore that she will definitely clean her up and take back what she owe with interest!

While grieving in her lost and wallowing in her own vengeance she didnt realized that it was her own fault why she ended in that awkward situation but she was already blinded by her fury so this already effect her own judgement.

"Papa when get better can we go back it fuyu for a visit?i miss your teritory!"

Jealou sigh and explain slowly

"Vivi for now we cannot go back because there is a lot of things to finish here,the king order us to do a lot of things in here,he already wants to build a path for the crown prince"

Villaina was confuse

"Isnt the crown prince return when he turn 18?why so early?"

Jealou laugh but still patiently explain

"Vivi the crown is too heavy,and the throne needs to safeguard tightly,meaning is to be a king you have a lot of heavy responsibilities and the throne is not easy to sit on but easy to changed the person who will sit,Vivi someday i know you will understand"

Villaina would rather not!royal families is not for her to understand!those royalties who live in a complex life?she better stay away from them!

After 2 months of staying home Villaina  raise her eyebrow when she saw who is  their guest and smirk evilly when she thought of something

She run from the stair and stood in front of Jealou seemingly guarding him on guard and ask cautiously

"Papa why is she here?"

Jealou notice the peculiarity of his daughter he was about to ask her but the guest greet her first

"Hello little friend!nice seeing you again"

Villaina shiver at the thickly sweet voice

"You know each other?"

Ask her dad inconfusion and the guest hurriedly reply

"Yes we've met a few times from the duke's teritory!"

Villaina roll her eyes inwardly,when he saw the time is ripe she hold her father tightly and said

"Papa remember i told you before that theres a bad auntie who keeps on following me?"

Molly's face paled she was about to explain but Villaina is faster

"And papa last time i saw her she shout out me!i cried hard that time!i was scared she was too fierce"

"No i didnt mean that!i was just surprised!yes surprised!sorry Vivi"

Molly explain while her eyes keep darting on the duke,Villaina wants to puke but resist the urge

"Only my mama and papa can call me Vivi!"

And look pitifully to Jealou while asking carefully

"Dad is she going to be my mama but she is too scary!b-b-but if y-y-you really l-l-like her then i can only support you!"

Jealou was touched by his daughter but still make it clear

"No i bring her here because my carriage almost run into her!i will not marry her!you are enough!"

But still Villaina insist

"Then why call me Vivi?is she just being rude?does she not know any etiquette?calling me in my nickname,is not right,i dont even know her,so papa if you will marry her dont hide it okay?"

Molly's face keep changing from pale to red,when she called rude she look at the duke with her eyes moist seemingly bullied but the duke never look at her so she can only say

"Then why not we become friends?my name is Molly Weeked!"

Villaina turn her face from Molly and said

"Papa i dont want to be her friend,if you really dont like her then let me tell you something"

Jealou chuckle and ask

"Then tell me"

Villaina look at molly and look at her dad lower her voice but still enough for molly to hear

"Papa i suspect that she is some kind of a monster!"

Molly's eyes widen and look pleading to the duke for her being wronged but the duke stay the same not even a little bit of attention

"Vivi it is rude you know?"

Jealou rebuke helplessly but Vilaina insist

"Papa i am telling the truth!i saw her three times!coming to an inn with a man and she will go out after 1 hour or 1 and half alone!its okay if i see her in one man only but 3 different men?what did she do to them?"