Chapter 23:Characters are all now online!

"Nice meeting you Miss Veil!i am Villaina Sin!"

Betchie was in daze,if not for Leigh's unnatural cough she wouldnt recover!

"Umm hello miss Villaina!i am so glad to finally meet you!the story about you is really true!your beauty cant be describe in any word!i cant believe that i am really seeing a fairy!"

Her babbling was still not done yet but Leigh stop her again

"Miss Betchie?"

So she recover again and finally introduce herself

"Sorry!really sorry!my name is Betchie Veil!really glad to meet you!"

She was squirming from then and there and Villaina really dont know how to react to a person who is more enthusiastic than her,

"It is fine Miss Betchie!no need to apologize!i think i should leave now!mr.Leigh maybe i'll be back when you are not busy anymore?"

Leigh smile and shook his head

"No i am not busy at all!you can join us,we will be having our lunch now"

"Yes miss Villaina!please join us!that will be fun!"

Leigh sigh helplessly and looked at Villaina embarassed so Villaina had no choice to agree!

While eating Villaina finally noticed something!only blind couldnt see how Betchie liked Leigh!but Leigh seems to be a little different on how he interact normaly in everyone!

He seems a little too reserved?or how should she say it?a little too indifferent?like whatever Betchie will do it will not move him!

She is a little skeptical but she cannot intervene on how her friends decisions right?

Sighing softly she just focus on eating,after the meal Villaina finally said what she came for

"Actually i'll have to leave for months"

Leigh stopped and look at her but say nothing but Betchie is different

"Miss Villaina i just met you!why do you have to go all of a sudden?"

Villaina giggle and explain

"My father has been planning this trip in a while now!but he was too busy!but now he has time so we will leave for a bit!but i'll be back soon!its only for a few months!and we will go after the banquet!"

Leigh and Betchie keep quiet for a while and finally say their farewell

"Miss Villaina,before you go inform me so i'll send you some food for your travel!"

Villaina smile and agree,stood up to leave but Betchie stand aswell and said that she will send her out of the restaurant,

While walking Betchie suddenly ask out of nowhere

"Do you think he will ever like me?"

"What?"

Villaina ask startled so Betchie ask again

"I have been liked him for how many years now!our family is a merchant aswell!but my sister married a nobleman and now we are tied in a noble,the Chans family dislike the idea that the merchant will have a close tie to a noble,i like him a lot!ever since we are young i always thought that when i get married it'll be a person like him!and when i grew up i realized that it was him who i liked all the time!but everything changed when my sister married a noble,he put a unbreakable barrier between us!i like him very much but do you think he will ever like me?"

Villaina stopped and look at Betchie and ask straightly

"Do you think its worth it?i mean as a merchant the first thing is the gain right?in your opinion is the gain more than loss?"

Betchie laugh bitterly and answer honestly

"I already lose a lot!but i am more afraid to loss him!what should i do?even of i loss everything i am willing!but not him!"

Villaina lips pulled down and pull her away and decided to just walk in a while just to talk to her more

"Umm,you see i have no experience in falling inlove but i truly admire you!i mean embrace everything and keep on holding on and fight!i really cant imagine myself being like you!if i ever rejected just one time i'll be discourage and give up!you see?every people is different!although i cant give you a proper advise but please dont forget yourself!even if you really love him but stay the same,dont change into another person and forget who you truly are!because if you do no one will surely love you!the real you!if you feel that you are lossing even yourself,please stop because its not worth it anymore"

Villaina is already left be Betchie still thinking about what she said,maybe if not for that reminder she will surely change!her reminder is like a wake up slap for her!

Deciding to try a little more,she become brave again!even the most beautiful Villaina has insecurities so why she should let this things win?she will fight but this time there will be a bottomline!

After that day Villaina make herself busy in arranging their trip,she will just inform Sam and Evily on the party,

And she was just a little worried about Leigh and Betchie,she wants to check on them but she dont want to be rude so she can only stay and wait for the right time,

Darko didnt seem to find her this days,she was thinking maybe he is just busy and she didnt want to disturb him either so she can help her Father for their impending trip so only after 4 days everything is ready.

Choosing the most beautiful dress that the Chans shop gave her and just a little bit extra beautiful pin in her head Villaina is ready!

The maids look at her dissappointed,she has a lot of jewelries!but she never wants wear them except for hair pins that you can only say simple compare to the hairpins of other noble girls!

But the good thing is whatever Villaina is wearing she looks amazing!