Chapter 36:nothing to forgive

With the word 'miscarriage' and 'child' finally she had an reaction but it was unexpected that Darko panicked more

Her tears come down pouring like a broken dam,

His heart broke when she touch her belly and ask with her raspy choked small voice

"My baby?what happen to my baby?can you give my baby back?i want my baby!please!please!please give my baby back!please!"

Darko hug her and talk in gentle and soft voice

"My Vivi please dont cry,next time i will make sure to take good care of you and our baby okay?this is the last!never again okay?"

Villaina didnt reply and keep on crying,like her world crashed down,like  there is no hope and light anymore,

Everything is dark!she felt suffocated!she felt too painful!

Villaina fell asleep while crying.

Darko feed her water,gently wipe her face and put a cold clothe in her eyes so the swell will subside,he hope that he can take away all her pain

Removing his outer robe he lay beside her and hug her,scooping her in his arm,his hand shook

It was only 3 weeks and her weight really lost a lot!

"My Vivi dont give up on us okay?share your pain to me!i am even willing to take it all!just stay by myside and dont leave me!dont kill me please!"

He murmured while crying silently,

Nobody knows how scared he is,the feeling of reaching someone and grasping it in your hand and suddenly disappear is really maddening!

His breath will cease to stop if he ever lost Villaina!so he will fight!fight to live!fight to survive and fight for his happiness!

Crying for a while,he finally stopped.

He cannot show any weakness now!

Calming down his emotion,he already made a plan on how to take back his wife!and make her more happy than anyone else!

He leave the bed and fix her cover before going out to find Jealou

"Father in law please tell me what exactly happen when i was away?"

Jealou look at him disappointed and answer coldly

"I think you should know more than anyone else!the problem occur not when you left"

Darko knit his eyebrows and think very hard

Seeing how clueless he was Jealou's voice become more prickly

"I thought you know my daughter better than anyone else!but i was greatly wrong!you didnt even suspect when her problem acting up again?the moment a doubt sprout you should have plucked it out but you didnt even noticed that the seed has become a huge tree that already cover my daughter's sight!"

Breathing deeply he continue

"Your majesty my daughter is different,you cannot take your eyes away from her,even just for a moment because it will lead to a much bigger problem,i thought nobody is fitting to be my daughter's husband as you,but i forgot that you are a king"

"I really didnt do a good job as a husband!but i will not give up Villana!i will rather give up the throne than letting her go!please tell me!tell me what happen so i will know what to do!"

Jealou shook his head

"Only i know is that it started when the rumor about you keep going out the palace'

Darko's body froze and an a memory occur him

The night when he accidentaly snapped  on her, it was the first time that thing happens so he clearly remember it,

She really ask about the country's situation and why he is always tired!

The veil in his eyes finally drawn so all the clues that was not so hidden finally revealed

He hurriedly called Villaina's maid and ask what happen after he left

The 3 knelt down and said nothing,Darko knew that this 3 is very loyal to Villaina so they will not tell anything so he change his way

"If you dont want the queen to be okay then dont say anything"

The 3 visibly shaken so Lulu finally talk

"Your majesty,the queen follow you one time and saw with her eyes that you left the palace and come inside the villa outside the capital gate,we waited for atleast 2 hours before we leave"

Darko's hand shook,and his eyes dim,but Lulu is still not yet done

"After that the queen is always down,she is laughing and smiling in front of her friends,family and you your majesty,but if you will look closely you will see that her eyes is different"

Lulu's voice is getting shaky but she keep on talking

"The queen ask someone to investigate about the owner of the villa,when you left the person came and he said that he already knew who it is and even left with the king and rode the same carriage,the name is Angelica"

BAAM!

a loud crash was heard in a silent room

"How dare you!you go out for me right now!leave or i swear its either you or me will die today!GO!!!!"

Jealou roared loudly,Violet heard the commotion and hurriedly come in

"Calm down!husband calm down okay?getting angry will not help at all!"

Darko already know that if this blew out it will be very big so he need to clear it out now or else no chance for him at all!

"Father in law please hear me out for a moment,i know what i did is wrong but i have a reason!please i beg you!it was not what you think!it was far from what you think!"

The maids already left so only the 3 left,seeing the pleading eyes of the king Violet suggest

"Jealou,the king loved the queen so much and every one knows it!we will listen first okay?and after that we decide"

Jealou's face is sullen,he dont want to listen at all!

Is there really something to forgive?