Chapter 37:the reason

Violet and Jealou cannot believed what Darko said but the evidence and clues are the strong proof about what he say

Rebirth?is that really possible?

"That was the same reaction of me and Villaina has"

Jealou's eyes widen

"Vivi knows about her too?"

Darko nod his head so Jealou is now enlighten,

That is why Darko was easily forgiven more than 2 years ago!

"I want to surprise her but i didnt expect that this will happen"

His voice choked up

"Your majesty we dont know what Vivi's decision is but we hope that you can explain and can finally be forgiven by her"

Violet said gently and left with Jealou to  Darko to think about what to do

When he come back to Villaina's room she is already sitting in her bed looking far ahead,

He gently sat beside her and remove her hair from her face

But was taken aback when he saw her eyes

"Can i finally rest?i felt drained"

Darko hug her tight,he doesnt want to see her eyes,the eyes that is full of life before but now,its empty!there is nothing in it!

It was the eyes that is already given up her life

"I will help you take all the load okay?so you wont feel tired anymore,i will carry you so you can rest for a while and then we continue okay?"

Villaina cried again but this time it was not the silent cry but a loud heart wrenching cry

"Waaaahhhhh!!!!!"

The people in the mansion heard her cry,they were hurt but relief at the same time

Because hearing her cry out loud,makes them think that she is finally willing to open up and  let go of her emotions!

Darko comfort her gently

"My Vivi,it will be okay,everthing will be fine!so dont be afraid now!"

Villaina stop crying when she felt that there are no more tears ro cry anymore!

"D-d-darko hic i am s-s-sorry hic"

"Hush my Vivi,dont talk for now okay?why not we eat first?you have been crying!"

Villaina shake her head,she doesnt have any appetite and Darko knows it

"But i didnt eat since yesterday,my Vivi eat with me okay?"

Hearing that he didnt eat since yesterday Villaina finally agreed to eat with him

In Darko's eyes there is a subtle smile but quickly hid it

While eating Villaina keep giving him food but he keep on feeding her,

In short almost all the food was eaten by her and Darko just eat the left over,

After eating Darko start apologizing,he feel that Villaina still love him and care for him

But he also feel that she had put a space  between them,

And each time he take a step she will take back,she is near yet too far.

"My Vivi i am sorry okay?i didnt mean for you too misunderstand,i just want to give you a big gift but instead it was a major disaster!hear me out okay?"

Villaina sigh and nod her head

"I want to abolish the tradition about the next king!"

Villaina didnt expect this

"But is that even possible?that tradition has been long rooted right?"

"Yes it is,but i know you dont like it and so do i,so i made a plan,but i dont know what big thing i can contribute to the country so the nobles wont fight with me about this,so i remember the woman Angelica,in her side it was my biggest mistake"

Villaina didnt react but flinch on the name Villaina so Drako pause and hold her hand

"I shoudnt hide it from you!i really want to give you surprise but in the end i mess up big time!she gave me a location,she said in her memory this was originally discover by the enemy,in the location they find gems in there,and they build mine and later on they mined a lot of different kinds of precious gems,my Vivi we did really discover,and the place now is properly secure by our empire!"

Villaina can see how happy he is but she cant

"But isnt too late now?"

Darko understand what she meant so he stop her

"No it is not!my Vivi we will have a lot of children!i know i cant bring back our baby but my Vivi let us give our first baby a siblings okay?i am sure our baby will be happy!i am sure our baby likes that!"

Villaina bawl again while saying

"I am sorry!i didnt do well!as a mother i didnt care enough!i already felt the pain!but i just ignore it!i am sorry for being a irresponsible mom!i didnt even realized that i have been carrying my baby for almost 2 months!i am sorry!"

Darko can feel her grief and self blame,it really is breaking his heart hearing it from her

"No no my Vivi it was my fault okay?it was me who is bad father!it is me who is irresponsible!i didnt do well on taking care on both of you!i am sorry okay?"

Villaina shook her head,she knows!it is her to blame!she knows if not for her being coward it will not happen!she know that if she trusted Darko more or have a extra confidence in herself it will not happen!

"I hate myself!i really hate"

Darko cover her lips with his,

He will not allow her to say those words again!

After a moment he let go and said in a serious and cold voice

"Villaina i know that you are grieving and so am i,you can say anything blame anyone but stop saying you hate yourself!listen to me!and listen well!i am the one to blame!it was me who has at fault!if i didnt hide those things from you it wont happen!if i already told you the plan from the beggining this wont happen!if i manage to sense your uneasyness this wont happen,so blame me!"