Chapter 31:meet the parents

Gavin didnt pay any heed to Viola and still stood straight

Steam are almost coming from Viola's ears that makes the others snicker secretly

Sensing that she is laughed at she look around her and finally shyness attack her

When she turned around she didnt see a subtle smile on Gavin's stoic face

"Hello!sorry for the late introduction!i am Viola Spin"

Villaina giggles and reintroduce her friends,

Because Jealou still has work so he left and Violet needs to sleep more so only the younger ones left

"Vivi!i miss you very much!i am glad that you came back!"

Evily cried out while hugging Villaina.

Then bounds of crying and chatting last for almost half a day,

When they are finally done,the girls eyes rimmed with tears and turned red,the men felt helpless about the girls,

After her friends left she felt a wierd atmosphere between Leigh and Betchie.

Its like the role is reversed?

Praying them goodluck in her heart and rest early. She has a lot of things to do and the most important thing is,she needs to go to the palace with Darko,she needs to be properly introduced.

Villaina is sweating a lot,sitting in front of the king and queen and studying her like a rare animal that they have never seen before.

Darko's smile gently and tighten his hold in her hands,showing his support

"I heard a lot about your beauty miss Villaina Sin,i was just thinking that maybe it is just exaggeration,but it looks it was not the case,your beauty is really cannot be discribe in a word"

"Your majesty my face is incomparable towards your son!i mean he is the real beauty"

Villaina blurt out that makes the king and queen laugh

"So you are enamored with his beauty?"

The king ask,Villaina blush and glance at Darko and look at the queen

"But i like the queens beauty more!"

The king and queen laugh at her blunt words

"What did you say?"

Ask Darko while leaning in her closely

Villaina blink for how many times,his smile is really dazzling!

The whole hall was filled with another laughter again.

Villaina finally reacted from her dazzled appearance and blushed realizing that they are laughing at her.

But she is saying the truth!the queen is really beauty!and looking closely you will think that she is still in her twenties!

And the king looks exactly like Darko!

This whole family is the real beauty!

The atmosphere finally ease a lot and they started talking about anything light,

But Villaina is still not yet relaxed when the king open up about the wedding,

She just sit feeling tense so Darko is the one who is answering and making the talk.

Darko is holding Villaina who as the moment still remain stiff and tense

On the carriage he hug her tight and whisper

"My Vivi i cant wait any longer!you dont know how happy i am!in my coronation i can finally announce to the whole country that you are mine!"

She bit her lips to stop from trembling,Darko sense her uneasyness so he hug her more tight

"Villaina please trust me!dont be afraid okay?no matrer what please stay with me!and i swear that whatever is it i will fix it!if you feel uneasy tell me,if you have a doubt ask me,but i know asking you this is too much but i will try my best to not make any misunderstading and i will do my best so you will feel at ease!"

She purse her lips and for the first time she made a promise for the both of them

"I know i am not good and i know that i have a lot of flaws but i promise that i will try my best to trust in us,i do trust you a lot but to myself i am not!i have a lot of misgving but i will not just runaway if i felt distrust!i will try not to think too much and i will try to wait for your explanation,i promise i will try my best for us!"

She didnt see what his reaction is but she is a little in daze when he talk but his voice is unusual,

His trembling hand while hugging him with his trembling voice while thanking her can explain it all

"Thank you!thank you so much Vivi!i know it takes to much for you too promise that but it makes me really,really happy!i wont ask for more,just you by myside is enough!i dont care about anything else!"

Darko capture her lips unbridled,Villaina slightly lean backward because of shock,but this just gave him more access.

Darko is laughing heartily while Villaina is hiding in his bossom,the kiss has been long gone but until now she is like a statue!

"My Vivi is so innocent,after we got married we will do more"

Villaina's body becomes rigid when she remember the kiss!

It was not a normal fast kiss or smack on her lips but that kiss is too intense!too wet and too erotic!

Darko laugh again seeing her blushed hard again

"My Vivi you have to get used to it!in the night of our wedding"

Villaina cover his lips and look at him with warning

"If you say anything more i will really jump out!"

Darko laugh but his eyes grew darker

She didnt know how she looks right now!she is warning him but she looks like she is seducing him!

Her blushing face,moist wide eyes specially her swollen red lips because of the kiss earlier is exactly pushing him to do something unimaginable!

Taking a deep breath to calm himself,he nodded indicating he understand so Villaina remove her hands from his lips

"Good"

She said proudly like a teacher who taught her student well.

Darko didnt know how to react,he was treated like a kid but he likes to educate her more about various positions no sorry about various things!