Chapter 29:the reason

"So what happens next?"

She ask worried confused

"The thing is what she said after taking the medicine makes me completely off guard"

He paused and look directly in her eyes showing how honest he is through his eyes

"You will be the 4th person will know this,i really am being completely honest to you to avoid future conflict,so i hope Villaina that whatever you will hear is the complete story ive heard from her"

She already had an vague idea on what he will say

"Do you believe in rebirth or second life?"

Hearing this,she is frighten and yet still nods her head,

She dont know if she will tell him honestly or not if he ever ask

Darko's eyes flash in surprise but just continue

"Then do you believe if i will tell you that this is her second life?i dont want to believe,but i saw with my own eyes that she really took the medicine so shw wont lie,and i start to believe when she told me one by one the names of the crooked officials!that is why i manage to clean up the court"

Villaina look down and smiled bitterly

In the end the female lead is the femalesl lead!she is the only person who can help the male lead!

Darko felt her change of emotion and he knows that her tendency are acting up again

"I want to kill her after that but there is one thing she told me that makes me happy so i let her go"

He paused for a while and look at her intently

"She said the reason why she hates you,no it was not she hate you but she said that you are in her way"

She knit her eyebrows and think hard,this question is already in her mind since she crossed over but didnt manage to know the reason so now?

"I didnt do anything to her right?in her previous life am i bad?did i bully her?is this the reason why she did that to me?"

Darko smile mysteriously that makes Villaina wants to whack him

Seeing how she is starting to get annoy again so he stop messing around

"She wants to ruin you because she said"

While talking his smile grew wider and wider

"That you married the crown prince and become the queen"

Villain felt thunderstuck and then enlightment!

So thats why she wants to cut her off!the reason was all because of that!

Darko smiled from ear to ear and hug her tighter

"That is why i let her go!so my Vivi from the beginning to the end,from past to present you belong to me!and even if she is lying, i will make it true"

Villaina is still immersed in her thought but remember something

"From past to present?have you ever thought that what if she succeed?the person you will be hugging now is her!"

He pause and think but then again he laugh

"There is no if!you are mine from the past,you are mine in the present and you will be also be mine even in the future i know that so there is no ifs"

She raise her eyebrows while challenging him

"Who told you that i am yours?"

His eyes darken in a dangerous way

"Villaina do not forget that you are in my house,i can make you mine,right here and right now!"

Villaina was frozen stiff and take a lot of time to recover

"You!you are being a hooligan again!"

"Its not being hooliganism but i am just proving something,but i am a little regretful"

He said sounds really regretful

"That you and her didnt end up together?"

She blurted out,she cover her lips and avoid his gaze while feeling her cheeks is heating up

Darkon knit his eyebrows and hold her cheeks then explain

"I really like you being jealous,but i dont like you doubting me!so what can i do?"

Villaina's chin almost fell when Darko suddenly fell on his knee in front of her and sincerely swear

"Villaina please believe me that ever since i saw you again here in capital almost 10 years ago,i knew that i want to spend my life with you,and i promise that i will not hide anything from you so you wont feel insecure and think a lot,and everytime you will think too much i will comfort you and make you understand,i will everyday show you and tell you that all i need is you and i will do anything for you!"

He paused and kiss her lips gingerly,put his forehead into her and said while never letting go of her sight

"I love you and i will only love you,even there is a next life it will be only you,dont ask me how i can say that but that is what i genuinely feel"

Villaina's eyes redden and ask him again

"I dont know anything,if i ever marry you i cannot help you to strenghten your position,maybe i will be even a burden to you,are you okay with that?"

"If i ever felt burden then i will let go of the country!i will never gonna feel that you are a burden!but instead my strength!and we will teach each other step by step,if you ever felt that i am not doing enough tell me!if you felt uneasy about something,tell me!if i forget to tell you i love you,remind me!you will always be my priority!and please believe me!"

Villaina's tears fell down,Darko wipe her tears gently and ask in a distressed tone

"My Vivi is this tears of joy or what?i really dont like seeing you cry!i felt that my heart is being stabbed and even the knife felt that it is twisting inside me,so stop crying okay?"

Villaina sniffed and nod quietly,she didnt answer his question because even she is confused!

She didnt know why she is crying at all!