Chapter 16: bullied

Seeing her crying a lot Villaina purse her lips and ask

"Am i bullying you?"

Angelica was startled and shook her head

"Then why are you crying like everyone here is bullying you?did we do something to you?"

Angelica's face is now stiff but still shake her head

"If not then stop crying like the world is about to collapsed!"

The group was a little shock but a girl suddenly giggle,the others looked at her and suddenly being enlighten!arent they being used to push Villaina to forgive Angelica?when this thought come they felt embarrased

So they remain silent but a sudden scoff comes from their back

"Vivi arent you not realizing it yet?she wants to use her tears so some people will sympathized with her,she knows that you will not forgive her that easy so you will become a wicked person in front of another nobles,and this will start a rumor about you being a unforgiving person so her name will wipe clean!but if you forgive her this will still help her name be clear out!what a genius scheme!"

Villaina was startled,she didnt think that there will be a deeper plan!

"Thank you Evily!you are such a brilliant person!i never think of that!"

Sam just glanced at his former friend,and look at the enlighten silly girl and shook his head,truly naive

Angelica grit her teeth and explain

"I did not think about that!i just want to apologize sincerely!please believe in me!"

Villaina sigh and explain

"Even if you are not thinking about like that i am not really willing to forgive you!do you think i am that kind?that will be willing to forgive a person who try to kill me twice?and even curse my father to die?if anyone will forgive you its them!and i am different!"

When Angelica realized that this plan will not work she change her target

"Sam please help me!you know me better than anyone else!i am that kind of person for you?"

Evily look at Angelica and Sam and purse her lips waiting for his answer but disappointed when he says

"I think we should calm down for now and reflect on what we have done right?"

Pulling Villaina,Evily walked out with her head high

Villaina was a little confuse so when the both of them is finally alone she ask

"Why did we leave Sam behind?are you not scared?"

Evily's eyes flash red but still calmly answer

"I am ofcourse afraid,i know better than anyone else what is their past!i know that Sam see Angelica as his light,and i am just an fiancee who was decided by the parents!i was given a chance because of your incident with her,but please dont get me wrong!even before you had a conflict with her i already want to be your friend!maybe its affinity or what?but i like you a lot ever since i saw you"

She paused to sigh and continue

"Vivi i like him a lot! I am just hiding it deeply so he will not notice it or no one!but most of the time i want to give up and ask my parents to cancel the engagement!he is too good!not just to me or to you  but to everyone that i think no one is special to him except miss Angelica and i hate it!the feeling that my insecurity and jealousy will eat me whole and become someone else!so maybe if i give up now i can still save myself from being a person that i dont want to be!"

Villaina pause for a moment and hug her while stroking her back gently

"Lyly dont be sad,i dont know how it feels to like someone in a romantic way so i dont know how i will comfort you but all i know is in every misunderstanding a talked heart to heart and honestly will solved those!so Lyly why not try to ask him honestly?so  both of you will have a clear closure?you being scared wont help even just a little bit!but whatever your decision is i will whole heartedly support you!both of you is my friend so i sincerely want to wish the both of you the best!"

Evily sniff and hug her tight but still tried to talk straight

"B-b-but Vivi i a-a-m not yet strong enough to f-f-face it!i am not ready,so m-m-maybe i'll run for now!i am planning to go to my dad's fiefdom to think and give him time to think and decide,Vivi for now maybe it will be the last time we will meet!but dont worry i will right to you as frequent as i can!i w-w-will m-m-miss you!goodbye!"

Villaina look at the running Evily and subconsciously look up

'Its just afternoon!cinderella are you too early to runaway?'

While being in daze a voice woke her up

"Villaina where is Lyly?"

"Prince charming your Cinderella already run away!"

Sam ask in a very confused expression

"Sorry what was that again?"

Villaina smile bashfully and wisely changed her words

"Actually i am in no position to say this but why your parents raise you well as a gentleman?i mean you really are a very gentle person that even the person you liked is already really confused about you!"

"Sorry i am still confused"

Villaina inwardly roll her eyes and impatiently explain

"You are too gentle that everyone is misunderstanding that its either you like a person or you dont like at all!if you still did not understand let us put it this way imagine Lyly being too gentle"

Villaina paused and look at him so he asked

"What is wrong for being gentle"

"Then she is too gentle to not just to you or to me but to everyone around her even to a boy you dislike!and her gentleness is same to everyone,including us!so what to you think you will feel?the feeling that you are not the only special in her is a little unpleasant right?"