chapter 27 "couples therapy."

It's quiet, minus the scribbles from weiss' pen.

Weiss was a lot of things.  Her mother loved her. She was sure of it. She could point out that Ruby didn't even know her own mother. Well in fact She barely did. She could be spiteful.  She could've said worse things. She handled it fairly well when others called her a bitch it stung at first but Ruby? Sweet Ruby rose that she's in love with.  She sighed. Her stomach doing horrible twists and her heart felt like it was gonna drop out.  Now that shit hurt.  She could spit out the most toxic venom. When she said the few insults towards Ruby they were ment in good nature. For that stubborn red head to get sleep, to finish her homework and so on.

...

She still remembered her mom on the hospital floor, her screams and no doctor arriving.  Her father sued them of course, and won of course.

He smiled and wiped fake tears for the media. Reporters practically jumping on one another to get closer to him shoving cameras in front of each other to sabotage others.

Weiss simply stood there, her little brother clinging to her arm as  Jacques schnee called over to her older sister to make a speech about how they will miss there mother dearly.

He takes over the mic " and because of this cause! I will be donating to the cAncer charity so they have better ways of detecting it ealier!" The crowd whistles and claps. "May she rest, cancer is never an easy battle. Whether it be you or Love one."

Whitley shook as weiss tried to carry the boy. Winter taking him in his arms as he fuzzed about where mother went.  Jacques had decided right there and then to say she was dead never coming back. Holding him like he really did love him.

Of course behind closed doors...

Please stop!! We'll be good

Weiss!!!

Whitlyyyy!

Wack

...

How old was he? He had to been like...4? Maybe five. He's currently 16.

There was a scar on the back of his neck. It never healed currently, his human cells hadn't taken care of it before his wolf side decided to basically be like nah.

Don't think aBout it

Too late

Shame.

Is it?

Oh wonderful it's you.

She's gone.i suggest you get ahold of yourself

I do!

You don't

Honestly what good are you? You tell me what i already know. Not what i need?

"Weiss.. I'm sorry."

She feels like she's drowning.

"I'm sure your mom loved you very much."

Ruby keeps talking and weiss can't help but feel like they're lies.  A distorted version in her head drips with sarcasm

I'm sure your mom loved you very much

Crack

The tip of the pencil broke, she sighed. This was to much. Her jaw was
Sore from clenching it in frustration. Ruby was still on the floor. 
Right as she was about to turn the knob her leader spoke. Barely above a whisper and about a few seconds from a broken sob. She needed to leave.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 12, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

just the way you are जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें