chapter 4 New guy

"Weiss please!!! I know we only do this when there not around but-"just get in"-I'm really scared "ruby" maybe seeing it was bad"

Weiss has enough of her rambling and grabbed her by her collar and yanked her Down. "Shut up and sleep"

"O-okay..!" She whispered nervously. Weiss only laid there limply ruby tried putting the blue eyes beauty's arm over her only to get a "no" in return.

"PleAse...!!!"

"Cuddle with yang.. And be more quiet you'll wake them up"

Ruby fidgeted with her hands "b-but. "Don't mumble dolt"- w-well blake is sleeping with yang-"

Weiss lauched herself forward hiting the top bunk, and falling back down.
"A-are you oka-??"  A growel was present.

Okay now she was mad, even if saturday was tomorrow.  She wanted to sleep and now she had to cuddle this dolt! Not that she minded... But she couldn't let the dolt know.

A growel had formed in her throat "Ruby rose"  now that sent chills up her spine

"Y-yes weiss?" She felt the heiress drap one arm over her mid section securely and pull towards her.

"Shush"

...
Through out the night ruby woke up to feel something poking at her bottom and weiss moving her bottom half against ruby or away.   She didn't mind of course but she did wonder what it was.  She fell asleep again

......

The next morning ruby was in her own bed surprised she looked under. Weiss was still alseep. Did she move her while she was sleeping? She looked over to yang, blake was still under the covers with her. The red head couldn't help but feel bitter at that. Why did weiss push her away?

Yes, she did have a crush on weiss.
No, she'll never actually have a chance with weiss. Depression.
Yes, she is a complete dolt.
As weiss would put it.
😭😭😭😭

She rolled over she wondered What it would be like to wake up next to someone you love. Love. It was something she experienced every day. But the love she had for weiss was different. It was special in a way that just made your heart race and your face heat up. And the feelings were a complete.... Blessing. But there were other days where it hurt. The tightness in her chest felt like to much. Of course she got jealous when the white haired beauty payed attention to Neptune.

...... Two hours later

"Call team RWBY down, mr. Chord"

"Yes, professor ozpin" the teen pushed a button alerting the team to be called down.

After a few minutes of ozpin drinking his coffe. The team came down.

Ruby bounced on the heels of her foot, her bubbly personality seemed to make the room lighter.  Zack flinched "way to bubbly, positive out look on life. Syth.. That thing must be heavy "  his eyes glanced throughout each girl carefully. "Blondie likes danger and to party, she has very nice hair, silent assassin likes books.. Cat like?? Almost hm...   Ah yes.. Snow white.. Pretty. The heiress of the schnee dust company. Very smart.... She likes dogs? Something about dogs.... Or more like a wolf "  He nodded to himself processing what he thought of each girl.

He fidgeted with his glasses. He worried about the white haired girl. Why was she staring so intensely at him?  Did he have something on his face. Could she smell him?she couldn't...unless she was a- His thought process could have gone forever if it weren't for professor ozpin interrupting his thoughts.

"Girls i have a mission for you, all the way in atlas. Mr.chord or zack whatever he wishes to be called. will be your hacker.  I will give you ear pieces so you wont have to take out your scroll, in the middle of battle."  He quickly shoved his glasses up his nose.  " be ready by five thirty, sorry for the short notice but we believe we might have a lead on the whitefang. That is all." He took another sip, and watch each girl walk out with a nod.

Weiss and zack stared at each other and for a second weiss could've sweared she saw a fang appear, and he could've sweared he saw a glow from her eyes.

The door shut behind her making a "woosh" sound.
A nugde to the ribs brought her out of her trance and she scowled.
" come ice queen already head over heels for some one?" The blond brute asked she swung her arm over her.

"Of course not" Weiss shoved her away and scoffed mumbling the same thing once more in case yang didn't understand her. And with that she walked away.

Blake tighted her bow and looked at her partner. " Maybe, you should cool it. Wouldn't want her to get angrier with you."

"Psh, nahh! Its all good in the hood! But..." She glanced at ruby and smirked "looks like my little sis got some competition"

And with that ruby only looked saddened. "Aw, no ruby. I was just teasing, she's no ones. You're definitely fine!"

Ruby sighed again "she belongs to no one.... She can go with who she please.."

" i know you want to tap that ass though"

"Yang!!! Are you drunk!?"

"Of course not! Now... Kitty have sex with me!!"

"Yang!" The red and black duo yelled and left the stumbling blonde behind

" no wonder she was quiet during that "meeting" " ruby mumbled and blake nodded in acknowledgement.

_______
Did i post this early instead of waiting a week? Yes. Simply because this chapter was shorter than the others. Also I'd like to say any songs that will be coming up CLEARLY don't belong to me. Also please do realize I'm terrible at writing but i still wanna give it a shot.

Next chapter should be up soon as well.
Also sorry about the transitions... It might take just a tiny... Bit more to get serious. But thanks for reading this. I'm surprised you guys are reading this
😂😂

Thanks for the support!

Uggggghg school is coming which my mean slower updates and more writers block. So if a chapter seems sluggish im sorry