chapter 20 isn't this home?

She looks in the mirror the mark looking like it did when she first got it. didn't change from when she first saw it. it didn't even look like it was healing in the first place. Look like a hickey if you're from a decent distance. She was still angry, annoyed more so at the point that weiss came to look for her then ran off to who knows where.

She didn't know whether or not to tell jaune. How do you explain your crush comes looking for you after you thought she rejected you. Then punches a guy who put his.. Or tried to out his hands on you. And threw him! Then she asks for a dance and you both start making out.  How do you explain that to someone? This and that happened and she ran off. She RAN off!  She dragged her hand across her face in exhaustion.

Weiss schnee, made things hard for her.  At least she didn't have to see her tonight..

....

It was a fairly long flight back. But she sat at the dorm rooms desk. Worried. Worried ruby would come in and cause a storm. Or maybe things would go well. She bit her. She bit her. Who was she kidding?

Oh man... What the hell was i thinking

Thinking with your pp fucking finally

Oh my...ncjsb could u just not?

Sorry for getting excited that you were gonna touch pussaaay for the first time.

No just...no can you just-

Breeeeeing ring rinnng ring

Huh? Oh no

Oof time for me to dip

How helpful

"My life is just a series of stupidity" she clicks on her scroll to answer the phone. "Hello father......  Wha- yes?        Right now?......  I.. I can't right now- ..... No father i mean you no disrespect. However my studies are important as well....   Yes of course... My apolgize.  I'm.....      Yes, you have my word. Good-....and he hung up..." She shook. She was terrfied not of him well yes of him. All the things he made her do. And now lucas was... And the people she hurt. She wanted to throw up.
But first she needed to find B and Y.

...
Hanging out in the library yang sat with blake smacking her lips just enough for blake to hear. She grinned when she came over. "Heya blake Whats up?"

"What do you want?"

"Oooh feisty. Nothing just thought we could hang out it's been awhile don't you think? Be good.... To bond and stuff."

"And stuff?" She questioned, using the book to cover her smile.

"Uh... Well yea" yang suddenly losing confidence looked behind her black haired friend "...weiss?"

Blake turned around "you shouldn't be up, you need-"

"Rest? Yea i know but i have to go back to atlas there's an emergency and ruby's off.... doing her own thing. I'll be back when i can, the most i think it'll be two weeks at most. I'm sorry, i know this is sudden. Please tell ruby I'm sorry. But... She wouldn't answer my scroll" she pinched the bridge of her nose "blake can you please take notes for me?"

She smiled "yea i can-"

"Why her?"

"Because she doesn't get distracted,yang!"

"Psh... Whatever."

...

As she gets on the ship she looks back at the town getting smaller and smaller. Her arms itch instinctively.  She digs her nails into her arm. "Come on...keep it together."