chapter 9 there's blood on my hands

Her nightmare was a flashback but a pain to remember.
______

Weiss at age 7 was a singer and a played instruments like an angel.
Didn't matter how much she got praised when she was in front of them. Because she knew as soon as she turned her back there whispers would get her.

Her father knew what was down there. And since weiss's body decided to make her look like a girl ignoring what was between her legs he had no choice but to pretend weiss wasn't his child except when she did well in a concert. Or some other big thing.
But most days she got beat. And Jacques told her it was because she was weak.
...

She ran up the stairs in this big cold house. She wanted to sing for her mother,she was very sick.
But when she reached her moms room there were pills spilled out on the floor. Weiss screamed. The waiters quickly coming to see what was wrong.

Her mom was sent to the hospital and weiss was with her younger sibling whitley as winter was getting yelled at by father.

Her brother held her tightly not quite understanding the situation. Weiss knew though. She didn't think it was that bad.

...

At the hospital weiss's mother told her her that she was sorry. And as weiss saw and heard the beeping the smell of flowers. "Listen weiss i wish i could be there for you're wedding and for other things.. Like when you grow up to become someone amazing.."
She pulls weiss close and tells her "i love you"
The door opened.. " weiss i need to speak with your mother" her fathers cold eyes staring directly at her mom.
..

Not even five minutes later after he left

Her morther had grabbed a knife and stabbed her throat weiss saw it all. Almost in slow motion she hit the floor. Gurgling the blood weiss once again screamed. But no one came only her hands came down on her moms neck in a poor attempt to stop the bleeding.

When the doctors came weiss couldn't stop looking at her bloodied hands. The body cold and a hug from winter that felt... Like nothing.

.....

She gasped. "Ngh" she tossed and turned in bed

"Maybe we should wake her" blake commented snaping the blonde outta her trance

" idk... Idk man"

"Words yang you're not a baby"

"Ok l o l "

"I'll smack you but seriously she looks bad. That nightmare looks horrible."

"Last time we did she got really snippy... Maybe we should let her wake up on her own?"

"If she's not better in a bit we can ask ruby to wake her. But for now lets try to sleep."

.....
_______

"Do it weiss. I said do it!"

"Fa-father please don't do this! Don't make me do this!"

"That boy is a funus! You will not be friends with him!"
Her father handed her a pair of scissors "now do what i ask you"

"It's ok weiss. We're best friends. Its o-" Jacques hit him and broke his nose. "Don't speak animal"

Weiss shook with fear his parents watched on the sidelines yelling for there son back "luke!!! Lucas!!! Please take me instead" only earning a wack on the head to shut them up.

Lucas gave her one last encouraging smile. "I love you weiss remember that! Friends forever"

Her eyes opened wide when her father grabbed her hand that carried the scissors and stabbed him in the back.
"Now do the rest yourself weiss.. We'll be here all night if we have too"